Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ - Entertainment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ (13152 Views)

Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ / Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by SIRcumalot: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
ItsModella:
errmm...excuse me?
seems am wrong will check sha.
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by ikekings(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
ItsModella:
yeye fowl...
Hmmmm...
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Mynd44: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Mynd u just dey read this book, ni how u take remember all this things I don forget tay tay ?but I think voldermort won that duel with dumbledore at that ministry of magic. congrats to the two contestant.gandalf ruless!!!
No I read the book a long time ago and I remember that the first thing Dunbledore said to Voldemort is "You shouldn't have come"

Voldemort almost cried. And he did not win . Dumbledore would have killed hi, but remember the prophecy "The dark lord will mark him as an equal and he shall have his strenght but they can not both live as one has to die for the other to live"
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Redmosquito(m): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thank you! Thank you! All you judges really tried!
Bolakale! You were a worthy opponent! I salute!
My fans! Sir cum and ikeking and binger (can I add the judge undecided)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thank yall once again!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by bolakale30(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
ItsModella: bolake30, no mind all these yawa people...Dumbledore forever!!!
hmmm..... all is well.... though the credibility of our judges asks serious questions
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by SIRcumalot: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
I just checked it out on youtube they were evenly matched. why I Said voldy won was because all I could remember from my last viewing was albus on the floor.
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by SIRcumalot: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
Redmosquito: Thank you! Thank you! All you judges really tried!
Bolakale! You were a worthy opponent! I salute!
My fans! Sir cum and ikeking and binger (can I add the judge undecided)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thank yall once again!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
congrats
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Redmosquito(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
And I would like to add. It wasnt me that won! It was the power of Gandalf that triumphed. He worked his magic through me grin grin grin grin
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
I just checked it out on youtube they were evenly matched. why I Said voldy won was because all I could remember from my last viewing was albus on the floor.
You need glasses sir
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
Redmosquito: And I would like to add. It wasnt me that won! It was the power of Gandalf that triumphed. He worked his magic through me grin grin grin grin
The same mofo who had his staff broken by a mere mortal with a ring abi? I can see that silly magic at work
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
bolakale30:
hmmm..... all is well.... though the credibility of our judges asks serious questions
Is this a joke? What the eff?

Abeg stop taking things personnal jorh
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Redmosquito(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
The same mofo who had his staff broken by a mere mortal with a ring abi? I can see that silly magic at work
u are defending the mofo that was foolish enough to put on a poisoned ring! undecided
I've won! Even the gods hav smiled on me! Peace! grin grin grin
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Mynd44: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
Redmosquito:
u are defending the mofo that was foolish enough to put on a poisoned ring! undecided
I've won! Even the gods hav smiled on me! Peace! grin grin grin
What silly gods? The same one that allowed one of their own (Saruman) to run around killing people while they sat on their hands shivering in fear of the dark Lord Sauron abi?
Nansense
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by bolakale30(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Is this a joke? What the eff?

Abeg stop taking things personnal jorh
enjoy the humour in my post nau, hian grin
conrats to grey red mosquito
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Redmosquito(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
What silly gods? The same one that allowed one of their own (Saruman) to run around killing people while they sat on their hands shivering in fear of the dark Lord Sauron abi?
Nansense
The gods that stood against Morgoth in the first war and cast him into the void of the night! thats who!
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Redmosquito(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
bolakale30:
enjoy the humour in my post nau, hian grin
conrats to grey red mosquito
Oya knee down lemme pray for you! grin grin grin
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
bolakale30:

Hey baba chill. Its all for fun. Don't take it tooo hard.

*pours some more wine into my glass and sips it...still smiling....blows a romantic kiss to ijebabe and cunningly winks at mynd grin*
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
He doesnt have 2 start goin 2 wiki 2 get hip stuff 4rm, he quote where he is bringing hip arguement 4rm,i say dumbledore sud av won this, and 4 wrong stuff u still have him 4,kai,thats wrong man.
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Mynd44: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
Redmosquito:
The gods that stood against Morgoth in the first war and cast him into the void of the night! thats who!
Oh those useless gods whose rings were all useless in fighting the "One ring of Power" right? They made 17 rings and Sauron made 1 and that one ring became the master ring or did you forget?

One ring to find them all
One ring to bring them together
And in the darkness, Bind them

If you mean those gods, then I think I will start calling that idîotic, arrogant, blonde, brainless, whimp called Thor a god
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Mynd44: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
speedyboi:

Hey baba chill. Its all for fun. Don't take it tooo hard.

*pours some more wine into my glass and sips it...still smiling....blows a romantic kiss to ijebabe and cunningly winks at mynd grin*
Where is my staff? Oh too bad, the "Witch king of Agar" broke it. **Whips out his wand, points it at Speedy and......** Avada Kedavra
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Mynd44: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Damex333: He doesnt have 2 start goin 2 wiki 2 get hip stuff 4rm, he quote where he is bringing hip arguement 4rm,i say dumbledore sud av won this, and 4 wrong stuff u still have him 4,kai,thats wrong man.
Well it is gone now. Make we dey chill na im remain now
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
bolakale30:
seriously
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
If ije had allow me 2 participate. I would av bring along my wand and give moss a avada kadavra
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by bolakale30(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Where is my staff? Oh too bad, the "Witch king of Agar" broke it. **Whips out his wand, points it at Speedy and......** Avada Kedavra
i never thought even you could use a killing curse curse
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Mynd44: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
Damex333: If ije had allow me 2 participate. I would av bring along my wand and give moss a avada kadavra
I swear ooo. He was Lucky that Bola did not know much about Lord of the Rings
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Mynd44: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
bolakale30:
i never thought even you could use a killing curse curse
Let it go already na. Na wetin sef?
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by bolakale30(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
it's gone ! but still insist the only boss i have is mynd
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by bolakale30(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
I swear ooo. He was Lucky that Bola did not know much about Lord of the Rings
he ddint know much about harry potter too, i guess we even grin that up
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Redmosquito(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
You all shall not pass!
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
*fortunately, he pronounced it wrongly and the spell made him na/ked tongue*.........*me takes out my wand & points it at him* *****expecto patronium!

I can only hope I pronounced it right!

Mynd_44:
Re: Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ by ijebabe: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Chat thread biko grin

Im locking this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

A Childhood Photo Of May D / 5 Nigerians You Never Knew Won Grammy Awards [+pictures] / Photo Of The Day (SEE FOUR WIVES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.