Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

For Beginners In Programming Only! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / For Beginners In Programming Only! (973 Views)

Sayo Oladeji Wins N1m In Programming Contest (photos) / Java Tutorial For Beginners / For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Beginners In Programming Only! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
In this age where the learing curve for programming language is getting higher, and the demand to know atleast some knowledge in web design etc, it can be quite baffling for a lot of new beginners who are excited and wish to learn so much. But they dont know which to start with and probably become "jack of all trade but master of non".

I saw on a friend's desktop something that was interesting the other day. I asked him what does this mean. He said, this is all he wish to know very well considering the ever changing field of computer and would wish to always see it and be reminded whenever he opens his system. Anything that does not fall within the diagram, he wont want to learn it for now.

I hope some beginner would take a cue, do a research on what he wants to learn, streamline it like the diagram below, thus helping one to focus. Powerpoint/ms word can be used to design your own and put it as a wallpaper on your desktop.

See you on the top.

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Just Started Rejecting Flash And Modem. / How To Get Featured On The App Store - You Have To Think Like Apple / Programming Difficulties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.