Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Suggestions On What To Do!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suggestions On What To Do!!! (420 Views)

I need suggestions on Lucrative Business To Start With 50k. / Need Suggestions On This New Product / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice And Suggestions On The Type Of Business He Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions On What To Do!!! by ewizard1: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hi everyone...
Pls i need suggestion on somthing!

I am a student who loves being online all the time. you'll find me clinged to my phone most of the time. I love using the internet to get help and stuffs. But most of my time,if i dont have anything to explore from it, i just playaround social networks like facebook,twitter etc. I hear people making money from online so i wish i could do same. But my issue is i love using my phone than my pc. Can someone help me with what i can engage in "That would be possible to manage using my phone" that can earn me some money too? So atleast i can always know my monthly data subscription earns me money instead ot just burning on socials alltime. And pls, should there be anyone that would require using pc which is sure or earnings, i can try and do that, its just that i dont like using my pc for a long time. FYI! i dont use a BB but an Android smartphone. Pls keep the suggestions coming. Thanks y'all.
Re: Suggestions On What To Do!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2013
Guy, read my signature below this comment. You can do the business with your phone or PC. This is my no: 08160634194

(1) (Reply)

Kerosine And Pms Supply Within OYO State Only / Need Sponsors/buyers / I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.