Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

What Is The Best Way To Make Money With Your Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Way To Make Money With Your Site (821 Views)

Submit Your Site To Top Instant Approval Directories Free / What Is The Best Way To Increase A Site Traffic And Rank In Nigeria / How To Make Money With Your (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Make Money With Your Site by Arnoldo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
What is the best ways to make money with your website apart 4rm google adsense
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make Money With Your Site by Basic(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
Arnoldo: What is the best ways to make money with your website apart 4rm google adsense
Affiliate marketing!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make Money With Your Site by Wapptop: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
Basic:
Affiliate marketing!
It is time consuming
Basic:
Affiliate marketing!
It is time consuming
Basic:
Affiliate marketing!
It is time consuming
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make Money With Your Site by Arnoldo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
Yeah its time consuming
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make Money With Your Site by Basic(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
Arnoldo: Yeah its time consuming
Yeah, it's not for the lazy. In fact, internet business, generally, is for the dedicated and the zealous.
So, if you think there's a way you can make 4-5 figures overnight, or with the click of a button, or on autopilot, you're fooling yourself!
Ask those who are making it big online (Darren Rowse, John Chow, or even Nigerians like Michael Chibuzor), and they'll tell you affiliate marketing is a proven goldmine.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make Money With Your Site by Arnoldo(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
Tell me story grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make Money With Your Site by ilekky(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2013
If it has traffic,you can sell advert space.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make Money With Your Site by tunapawizzy: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
ilekky: If it has traffic,you can sell advert space.
how much does it cost
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make Money With Your Site by ilekky(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
check the free methods of driving traffic to a website first.

It takes some time but surely it pays.You can also write articles

and submit to article directories.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make Money With Your Site by UncleJJ(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
Traffic is equal to conversion.
Repeat traffic is equal to lifetime income.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make Money With Your Site by nairakatherine: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make Money With Your Site by brazybrazy: 12:51am On Dec 02, 2016
One of the best way to make money with your website is through ad network like Google adsense, for quicker monetization for websites with low traffic try Popads

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Powered By Blogger Attribution From Your Blog / Anyone Making It With Addynamo?? / Activate Your Airtell,glo And Mtn For Free Browsing(free Nio Charge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.