Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Tv Producer Needed - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tv Producer Needed (791 Views)

TV Producer Need Executive Producers For Production Of A TV Reality Show / If You Are Movie Producer,needed P.a Personal / I Need A Tv Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tv Producer Needed by jemit(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2008
hello guys, i really need to get in contact with a tv producer cos i have an idea(with unfinished scripts) for a tv series. anyone who can help please.
Re: Tv Producer Needed by Seun(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2008
You have an idea, and you have some production equipment. What else do you need specifically?
Re: Tv Producer Needed by jemit(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2008
i need to be sure it will get shown on tv. i will also need some funding or sponsoring.

any ideas
Re: Tv Producer Needed by Seun(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2008
i need to be sure it will get shown on tv.
The show needs to attract a sizable audience every week. The idea has to have legs so it lasts long.

i will also need some funding or sponsoring.
Ah, the big one. I think you'll have to join a very long queue of producers looking for funding. cheesy

If you're not the producer of your show, what will you be? The writer? If so, do you have the stamina to write a new script every week? I think one has to have something to offer the producer, else the producer will drop you as early as he can.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best And Worst Nollywood Movies U've Watched In 2010. / Acting & Film Production Course / American Idol 2012- Are Yous Watching It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.