Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (622459 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by youngPRO(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hi Tola.. Wassup?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
youngPRO: Hi Tola.. Wassup?
Am good, and you? It feels like ages.....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by youngPRO(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Oluwatola5: Am good, and you? It feels like ages.....
For real.. All Thanks to u for Gingering me back, how has bin the weda on this thread?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Oluwatola5: I dont think this is a good idea. I hope with this, you dont get to make those who are still aspiring shy away from this thread owing to the fact that they havent been admitted considering the fact that some people are still expecting their admission to finally come through. Some still even live in doubt of that. And this may give them the feeling of being ''out of their league''. I dont subscribe to this.

#just thinking aloud tho.
hmmmmmmmm, you are rice once again... Oga fynest, why did you kill this snake you'd programmed to die soonest?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Oluwatola5: I dont think this is a good idea. I hope with this, you dont get to make those who are still aspiring shy away from this thread owing to the fact that they havent been admitted considering the fact that some people are still expecting their admission to finally come through. Some still even live in doubt of that. And this may give them the feeling of being ''out of their league''. I dont subscribe to this.

#just thinking aloud tho.
ok changng it with immediate effect sad
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jodekss: hmmmmmmmm, you are rice once again... Oga fynest, why killing the snake you'd programmed to die soonest?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Fynestboi:
...and now you've allowed this snake to die when the time runs out any moment but that, if you bring back this snake you killed untimely...

Peace...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
youngPRO: For real.. All Thanks to u for Gingering me back, how has bin the weda on this thread?
Awnnn!!!!! Not so, you have been too busy, as well as i have too. So who is to be blamed? The thread is just fine
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jodekss: ...and now you've allowed this snake to die when the time runs out any moment but that, if you bring back this snake you killed untimely...

Peace...
snake Killed? Koyemi...

Alliswell sha...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jodekss: hmmmmmmmm, you are rice once again... Oga fynest, why did you kill this snake you'd programmed to die soonest?
Mr Isu all Rice, bawo ni?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
Fynestboi: ok changng it with immediate effect sad
Lolzzzz.......pele omo mi, ma binu sogbo?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Oluwatola5: Lolzzzz.......pele omo mi, ma binu sogbo?
nt atall mami
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Iketoluwa(f): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
temitope23:

Just praying my depment will not be like that(music dept). Me wey I like sleep.
u don enter am 4 real. Rehearsal all the way
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote
author=youngPRO] Nope. She is an Ibo woman, I was born In Ibadan
(YORUBA Land) One of this days, I will tell u the meaning of my long
name on fb. It makes a whole lot of sense. BTW, Who is that cute lil
baby on ur profile picture?[/quote]

It's me when i was younger.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
Fynestboi: snake Killed? Koyemi...

Alliswell sha...
it is parabial... You are doing great president...
According to Tola, some peoples' faith ain't strong enough to log in and notice that the title had been changed to some scary one... Let it be like this till matriculation surfaces I plea, mi o sako....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
Oluwatola5: Mr Isu all Rice, bawo ni?
I dey where u put me jare mixes ish all rice... (~_^
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by temitope23(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Iketoluwa:
u don enter am 4 real. Rehearsal all the way

Oops!!!! Mogbe I'll surely device a way out.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by michaeltotti(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
I agree wit oga jodeks.nd sumone dt avnt cum to our thread b4 gan wunt knw dt it 4 aspirant.they'l tot we student nih.thou we r student.buh we stil like d name like dt til on our matric day.dnt change oga mod.

If u change am.awil gv u e-slap
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
michaeltotti: I agree wit oga jodeks.nd sumone dt avnt cum to our thread b4 gan wunt knw dt it 4 aspirant.they'l tot we student nih.thou we r student.buh we stil like d name like dt til on our matric day.dnt change oga mod.

If u change am.awil gv u e-slap
lol...grin

Friends...

Hmmmn...

Follow dis thread...

...and you'll never regret doing so Walahi Talahi Sunmonbilahi Wasila Wa Jesu ngbo...

https://www.nairaland.com/1493097/unbelievable-facts#19096134
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ur nw nw olubanjo temitope teminikan # gbam!!! te author=michaeltotti]I agree wit oga jodeks.nd sumone dt avnt cum to our thread b4 gan wunt knw dt it 4 aspirant.they'l tot we student nih.thou we r student.buh we stil like d name like dt til on our matric day.dnt change oga mod.

May una wait till matric day, olastep them thread stoped @ 418 ,nw c ours record, chilax, even nt all pd student way pass name don commot # lee nani

If u change am.awil gv u e-slap[/quote]
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2013
I see peace flaunting his garments and unity tends to follow suits.......

Good Morning guys.

It's weekend!!!

Have a blissful one........
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2013
Albert einsten said, and i quote--------The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of evil people, but because of people that don't do anything in it: I quote. I hereby enjoin everyone of us to do what will change the world for good.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2013
Always think positively, it helps against negative occurences or recurences...

Good morn...
https://www.nairaland.com/1493097/unbelievable-facts
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2013
papindinho: I see peace flaunting his garments and unity tends to follow suits.......

Good Morning guys.

It's weekend!!!

Have a blissful one........
morny sir
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by misslaw(f): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2013
Olastep1: To lazy folks like me. There are other 'pallatives' to encourage you to read. There are dozens of tutorials and group discussions. Many of these are free-of-charge. We have departmental group discussions and faculty tutorials. Also, many fellowships on campus do appeal for freshers for their free tutorials. It realy helps. Even if you have read, you need to sample your knowledge with others. There you wil learn quick and excellent method to understand a particular topic. But you shouldnt over-do it. Your personal study comes first. Then, you can just go out there and attend any. Infact, many of these fellowships do send sms, representatives and infact, give take-away just to attend their tutorials. Also, its good to participate fully in group discussions which usualy occur during the evening/night period. An average of two group discussion and two tutorials per week is okay
hola,jst wana kw if deirs any way u cn helo me get sum news on campus.Am planin too go get sum stuff in my hostel bt been hearn rumours dat moz is on lock down oo....so cn u help me confirm
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2013
Messilo: Albert einsten said, and i quote--------The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of evil people, but because of people that don't do anything in it: I quote. I hereby enjoin everyone of us to do what will change the world for good.
Yh, in one spirit with this, i will enjoin everyone of us to make our stay at home worthwhile by getting ourselves equipped and acquainted with our course work. Even though our hopes for resumption are still blur and gloomy, we could still utilise it properly.

Helping out with some of the course outline for English Language and Education, here are some of our courses
Egl101
Lit101
Dra101
Edu101
Phil101.

Also to chip this in, all students of English,both B.A. and B.A.(Educ.), and also Linguistics students could get books on Phonetics to familiarise us with the course. I heard it proves difficult for beginners and could be discouraging.

The stalites can help us with the others
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2013
morning y'all
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by muyeskin(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2013
Oluwatola5: Yh, in one spirit with this, i will enjoin everyone of us to make our stay at home worthwhile by getting ourselves equipped and acquainted with our course work. Even though our hopes for resumption are still blur and gloomy, we could still utilise it properly.

Helping out with some of the course outline for English Language and Education, here are some of our courses
Egl101
Lit101
Dra101
Edu101
Phil101.

Also to chip this in, all students of English,both B.A. and B.A.(Educ.), and also Linguistics students could get books on Phonetics to familiarise us with the course. I heard it proves difficult for beginners and could be discouraging.

I feel this is what we should have here most times not jokes all the way. Let's impact lives rather than impressing with whichever course we are studying. If we do this all the time, This forum might be fond of comedy alone. Help with Admission, Connect people and Impact lives. Gone were those days but i believe in you guys. You can do better than people like us did then. Signed: Oxygen
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2013
muyeskin:
I feel this is what we should have here most times not jokes all the way. Let's impact lives rather than impressing with whichever course we are studying. If we do this all the time, This forum might be fond of comedy alone. Help with Admission, Connect people and Impact lives. Gone were those days but i believe in you guys. You can do better than people like us did then. Signed: Oxygen

oxygen omg Is that u....I remember u from oau 2011 thread smiley even added u on 2go then wink... well guess what?? I've made it shocked .. at long last... remember u telling me you'll soon grad and u wanna hand over the admission thread to someone else.... hope u still remember my brothers in arms then chiaman bentleylove etc... it's really been a while...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Iketoluwa(f): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2013
temitope23:

Oops!!!! Mogbe I'll surely device a way out.
trust me, u will cause ur g.p is involved btw just to let u know, u'll be doing dra101 too. Good luck.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Iketoluwa(f): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2013
Oluwatola5: Yh, in one spirit with this, i will enjoin everyone of us to make our stay at home worthwhile by getting ourselves equipped and acquainted with our course work. Even though our hopes for resumption are still blur and gloomy, we could still utilise it properly.

Egl101
Lit101
Dra101
Edu101
Phil101.

yeah, egl103: introduction to spoken English, no too much papparazzi abt it cos they will take it from the scratch. It pays to have small knowledge abt it sha
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by muyeskin(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2013
jakesund:

oxygen omg Is that u....I remember u from oau 2011 thread smiley even added u on 2go then wink... well guess what?? I've made it shocked .. at long last... remember u telling me you'll soon grad and u wanna hand over the admission thread to someone else.... hope u still remember my brothers in arms then chiaman bentleylove etc... it's really been a while...
Yes Bro. It's a pity i couldn't do a proper handing over. The links and connections i gathered back then through my political days are just wasting as against what i planned. That was why i felt like adding in my own little way but met something else... Still here though for the main time

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.