Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (621677 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
emmydan9:
he's really reading very hard.i even saw him reading the past questions on chemistry 101.
kilode na dis kind ppl go dey intimidate odas wen dey get in....well i tink its good bt why not take a step at a time nd read d necessary text and past question be it twice or 3times
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
fattbabakay: ashawo cheesy
e mi niyen jare... wink
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Qualcoms: I would have loved to ignore you post, laugh it off and jest about it…but I just have to tell you this for the sake of others who my feel intimidated to post vital and valuable information, and then retrogress behind their respective phones. Sincerely, you have only successfully made a wash of this info! Your joke about the info was just unnecessary, you should have simply asked for “Source?”…huh…goodness! It is just uncalled-for and I believe you were here when I gave you the news about the fees increment…well, not everything is meant to be joked about…brace your mind! Source...Senate Building...
bt according to OAU history,OAU usualy resumes on sunday and august 11 falls on monday
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by DJMONACO(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ghydyon: kilode na dis kind ppl go dey intimidate odas wen dey get in....well i tink its good bt why not take a step at a time nd read d necessary text and past question be it twice or 3times
dias notin wrong practising chm 101 questions.Hv u forgetten dat Oau usually pick A level questions?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Qualcoms(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ghydyon: bt according to OAU history,OAU usualy resumes on sunday and august 11 falls on monday
...either sunday or monday...by that 11...it means d working days...Moreover, remember this is nt a fresh resumptn it is a call back...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fattbabakay(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
emmydan9:
he's really reading very hard.i even saw him reading the past questions on chemistry 101.
wow...he must be really determined oo...but accordin to my belief wen I was writing mine,it's not about readin evry readable writings one sees,it's about readin d right nd most probable materials...Am i right or right??

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 5:18am On Jul 17, 2014
fattbabakay: wow...he must be really determined oo...but accordin to my belief wen I was writing mine,it's not about readin evry readable writings one sees,it's about readin d right nd most probable materials...Am i right or right??
very rice, you are so very rice nau... The thing's, anyone one sitting Omole's p.jamb 'should' complete his jamb syllabus, understand each subject convincingly enough, study their past questions persistently, be time conscious in the exam hall, be mindful of the instructions but ask for God's grace first o, for brilliance can't do it o but His grace can make-done the most impossible... To be succinct, I did it 4 times, some did it more though, so I sabi what am sayina' o... Is all rice... Gbayi...!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olajolo48: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2014
Jodekss: very rice, you are so very rice nau... The thing's, anyone one sitting Omole's p.jamb 'should' complete his jamb syllabus, understand each subject convincingly enough, study their past questions persistently, be time conscious in the exam hall, be mindful of the instructions but ask for God's grace first o, for brilliance can't do it o but His grace can make-done the most impossible... To be succinct, I did it 4 times, some did it more though, so I sabi what am sayina' o... Is all rice... Gbayi...!
yea, i concur, it doesn't depend immensely on one's level of brilliancy but on d grace of God, i'm a living testimony of dis. Hope d call back date is certain and irrefutable?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fiyin47(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2014
fattbabakay: l0l...u even fit count am,mine is uncountable cheesy

lol
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fattbabakay(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2014
Jodekss: very rice, you are so very rice nau... The thing's, anyone one sitting Omole's p.jamb 'should' complete his jamb syllabus, understand each subject convincingly enough, study their past questions persistently, be time conscious in the exam hall, be mindful of the instructions but ask for God's grace first o, for brilliance can't do it o but His grace can make-done the most impossible... To be succinct, I did it 4 times, some did it more though, so I sabi what am sayina' o... Is all rice... Gbayi...!
4yrs?? shocked ...u get determination o
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2014
Olajolo48:
yea, i concur, it doesn't depend immensely on one's level of brilliancy but on d grace of God, i'm a living testimony of dis.

m not left out as well ...

average students *covers face*
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Teaser4(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bamidele Oludare > GREAT IFE STUDENTS' UNION
UPDATE ON THE STRUGGLE AS AT Thursday, JULY
17th,2014.
GREATEST IFE! ARTICULATE IFE !!
Amid ups and downs which the Union has been engaged
with on issues of late payment/registration, investigation
panel and death of our legal counsel,Barr. Bamidele Aturu
among other issues, we deem it correct to oblige Great Ife
students with the state of matters as far as our struggle is
concerned.
ON LATE PAYMENT/REGISTRATION:
Vis a vis the July 16th set commencement of late
registration, the Union maintains its stance on "DON'T
PAY". The deadline as the case may be remains a tactic by
the management to ensure that students continue to pay
the fees but having made a holisitic analysis of the matter,
we established that late registration cannot commence
when the University at the moment is not running any
calender. This presupposes that the school resumes and
the University Senate sits on a new calendar which time
for late registration will be part of. Late registration does
not commence traditionally until after Matriculation.Even,
some lecturers and some other key members of senate
alluded to this points espounged above by the Union. We
therefore maintain our stance on "DON'T PAY".
ON INVESTIGATION PANEL SET BY THE UNIVERSITY
SENATE:
Yesterday, 16th July,2014, the members of the Central
Executive Council of the Students' Union appeared in turns
before an Investigation Panel set by the University
management to "interact" with University Stakeholders on
the "recent student disturbances" in the varsity. The Panel
which was made up of Profs and Drs from College of
Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Arts and Sciences
had quizzed staff Unions before now with a view to
properly assess the recent struggles by the students and
come up with enduring solutions on the matter.
An harmonization of reports of interaction with all the CEC
members and the panelists indicates the following as the
TERMS OF REFERENCE of the panel:
- to source for facts of events from the beginning of the
struggle to recent period and truth of information fed to the
Senate and the public by both parties
-How and Why all that had happened was so. The role of
each officer of the CEC in the struggle.
- To draw up lessons for the management from the
struggle and
- To construct a road map for the future especially when
this matter or other related issues arise for the continuous
maintenance of peace and order in the University.
The CEC members appearing before the panel individually
at intervals gave their part of the story and the inevitability
of our actions. We embarked on a mission to save public
education in Nigeria. It was established that a Senate
Relief Committee has been set up to help indigent
students. Based on earlier demands from the Union during
earlier negotiations, the Committee has now agreed to
considering students with at least a GP of 2.0 for reliefs
such as scholarship, loans, work-study jobs, etc. This
means that the brilliance is no more a criteria for poor
students being catered for. In addition, it was also
revealed that the Committee has also considered an
entrenchment of instalmental or two semester payment of
fees to ease those who cannot pay at once.
Futher recommendations were however made to the Panel
some of which are:
-involvement of the Students' Union in the activities and
runnings of the Relief Committee for the purpose of
democratic and interactive administration of the
commitee.
-bridging the ever widening communication gap between
the studentry and the management.
Other students,some members of the SRC and the SRC
leadership will be having their panel today 17th and 18th
July,2014.
ON INTERVENTION FROM ASUU,OAU BRANCH:
Tuesday, 15th July, a congress of ASUU,OAU branch
resolved to further intervene and see to a situation in
which both students and management find a common
ground on this increment in fees. The ASUU congress
directed its Student-Labour Committee to interface on
behalf of ASUU with both parties. This intervention is in
furtherance of interventions from third parties to both
Students and management and an expected intervention
from the Minister of Education,Ibrahim Shekarau.
A failure of the minister to intervene will mean an
"operation occupy ministry of education". The interface
has begun and progress is being made.
ON THE DEATH OF ONE OF OUR LEGAL COUNSEL, BARR.
BAMIDELE ATURU: We continue in our sober reflections on
the death of our legal counsel as the Union last weekend
and on Sunday, 13th July paid condolence visit to his
friends and family at his residence @ Cement
area,Agege,Lagos and submitted a Tribute letter also.
Burial arrangements for the legal icon goes thus:
+ 22nd July - Solidarity day and night @ the Secondary
School opposite his residence @ Agege Lagos.
+ 23rd July - Christian Wake keep @ the Secondary
School opposite his residence @ Agege,Lagos.
+ 24th July - Laying to rest at Atan Cemetry. We regret the
exit of the legal icon a news of which co-incide with our
invitation to appear before panel and we pray his soul to
rest in perfect peace.
N.B :
Greatest IFE! As you can see from the above enunciated
and relayed happenings frantic efforts are being made by
the Union with great hope of success at sight. We remain
committed to productivity.
We hereby implore Great Ife students to disregard any
broadcast that is not signed by the Union and always
endeavour to RESHARE/REBROADCAST our updates to
ensure wide coverage of authentic information.
Signed:
Bamidele Oludare
P.R.O
Ibikunle Isaac M.
President
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
sunnyBravo:
Haba ! Y did u use prison as example, wat about place like aso rock or white house, and I'll tell u why am dia... I no like prison faaaa
actually, i dont use any of my aparments as examples
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
bolaji73: which means we should add two months to the specified date?

im just advising...u can take it or leave it bt i tink yu shuld.dont risk gettin ur hopes up.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Olajolo48:
yea, i concur, it doesn't depend immensely on one's level of brilliancy but on d grace of God, i'm a living testimony of dis. Hope d call back date is certain and irrefutable?
I no no sef, but really, oau used to resume on Sundays, so I don't see why this impending one should be different, but am so very sure of one thing, the resumption would be after the governorship election...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
fattbabakay: 4yrs?? shocked ...u get determination o
I stubbon smal jare... grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
fattbabakay: 4yrs?? shocked ...u get determination o
I stubbon smal jare... grin
So if I say I go marry you I go marry you shaaaaa ni, well, only if God no gree sha... Lol... grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fattbabakay(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jodekss: I stubbon smal jare... grin
So if I say I go marry you I go marry you shaaaaa ni, well, only if God no gree sha... Lol... grin
No marry me o *picks race*
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 4:55am On Jul 18, 2014
fattbabakay: No marry me o *picks race*
lols, wait nau... You don past your house nau...

Good morn to all and sundry... Adios... wink
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olajolo48: 7:03am On Jul 18, 2014
chei! house is somehow dry these days
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by benatex(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2014
*sprinkles holy water on thread*
Yesss!! I bind every spirit of boredom in dis thread,leaveeeeeeee. Now i pray,that all d members we had b4 dat made this thread sparkle and interesting will come bak,yessss!!*dances round and leaves thread*
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2014
benatex: *sprinkles holy water on thread*
Yesss!! I bind every spirit of boredom in dis thread,leaveeeeeeee. Now i pray,that all d members we had b4 dat made this thread sparkle and interesting will come bak,yessss!!*dances round and leaves thread*
Amen, shara shara... But da fact's, we can't keep coming here (frequently)for ever, we must all, always remember that...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by geoduke550(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
ARE U FAR FROM THE ENVIRONS OF UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA WHERE ACCESSIBILITY TO THE POST UME SCRATCH CARD IS READILY AVAILABLE? FEAR NOT AND WASTE NOT YOUR MONEY WITH THOSE THAT WILL PROMISE WITHOUT ASSURANCE.

MY NAME IS OKPARAUGO OBINNA JOSEPH 3RD YEAR STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, DEPT OF ARTS EDUCATION, FACULTY OF EDUCATION.

I HEREBY PASS ACROSS THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY AS ARE CONCERNED TO OBTAIN THE SCREENING SCRATCH CARD AS EARLY AS HE/SHE SENDS THE MONEY FOR PURCHASE. BEEN A STUDENT HERE I WANT TO HELP APPLICANTS TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE ACCESS THEY NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TEST NEXT MONTH.

THE CARD HERE IS N2,100 WITH BANK COMMISSION. I WILLING WILL BUY THE CARD FOR YOU IF YOU NEED THE CARD AT MOST AN HOUR AFTER ALERT IS RECEIVED.

TRUST ME TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT TO HELP YOU FAST WHILE IT LAST. I DO THIS BECAUSE UNN NO DEY GIVE EXTRA TIME.

CALL ME ON: 08037113824 (OR WHATSAPP) OR FACEBOOK VIA: www.facebook.com/obinna.joseph

JUST DON'T STOP READING!

SUCCESS.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
geoduke550: ARE U FAR FROM THE ENVIRONS OF UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA WHERE ACCESSIBILITY TO THE POST UME SCRATCH CARD IS READILY AVAILABLE? FEAR NOT AND WASTE NOT YOUR MONEY WITH THOSE THAT WILL PROMISE WITHOUT ASSURANCE.

MY NAME IS OKPARAUGO OBINNA JOSEPH 3RD YEAR STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, DEPT OF ARTS EDUCATION, FACULTY OF EDUCATION.

I HEREBY PASS ACROSS THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY AS ARE CONCERNED TO OBTAIN THE SCREENING SCRATCH CARD AS EARLY AS HE/SHE SENDS THE MONEY FOR PURCHASE. BEEN A STUDENT HERE I WANT TO HELP APPLICANTS TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE ACCESS THEY NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TEST NEXT MONTH.

THE CARD HERE IS N2,100 WITH BANK COMMISSION. I WILLING WILL BUY THE CARD FOR YOU IF YOU NEED THE CARD AT MOST AN HOUR AFTER ALERT IS RECEIVED.

TRUST ME TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT TO HELP YOU FAST WHILE IT LAST. I DO THIS BECAUSE UNN NO DEY GIVE EXTRA TIME.

CALL ME ON: 08037113824 (OR WHATSAPP) OR FACEBOOK VIA: www.facebook.com/obinna.joseph

JUST DON'T STOP READING!

SUCCESS.
post ume ke...we r nt dat desperate na
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fattbabakay(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
tIce: is dis tin 4 real?? I've bin receiving BC since mawnin..... Shey no be fraud tinzzaa
no mind em abeg
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fattbabakay(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
geoduke550: ARE U FAR FROM THE ENVIRONS OF UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA WHERE ACCESSIBILITY TO THE POST UME SCRATCH CARD IS READILY AVAILABLE? FEAR NOT AND WASTE NOT YOUR MONEY WITH THOSE THAT WILL PROMISE WITHOUT ASSURANCE.

JUST DON'T STOP READING!

SUCCESS.
Scam Alert!!! Run for ur life!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
fattbabakay: Scam Alert!!! Run for ur life!!!

lllolllllllsss...antiscambot nko?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fattbabakay(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mhyke:

lllolllllllsss...antiscambot nko?
NL neva invent am
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by owoyale1: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
Cymbal:
is that where u r studying?
Sum pple can lie sha.
Chai!!!

You are funny! Stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.