Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (621500 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Comradekenny(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2014
Nice 1 papindinho,My regards to all nairalanders,Most expecially great Ife students,I pray the new year usher in abundant grace.....More grease to our Gp's....And I pray we write greater A's in our exams to come...Happy New year in Advance wink

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
papindinho:
Wow! It's the penultimate day to the end of 2014 and here I am, all grin...lol. I even looked the mirror and the person staring at me has really grown that much in this
rolling year.
Now, I wish to acknowledge my e-family, some have surpassed the length of the 'e' to the realm of reality and that's what I call nicy... This set of people have helped me
learn and develop myself in more than countable aspects and in no particular order they are:
Jaryeh (mathematician to jaiye)
Ueskman (bro from another ma)
Felastika (bro from another ma)
Oluwatola5 (sis from another ma)
Phtemie (erudite bro from another ma)
Afolabi6046 (ever inquistive bro from another ma)
Fattbabakay (Engineer to badt of our time)
Samtolly4Jesus (erudite bro that refused to take the title of a prof)
Afomic (ever conscious bro with lucid explanations)
Nimk (sis from anotherma)
Ghydyon (my surest padi)
Miracy (articulate sis from another ma)
Cimetidine (i still wonder why u are not a philosopher)
Fynestboi (my padi to sure)
Kejilee (badoo lee)
Ifyx (finest lee)
Dimka (my oga at the top)
Shawdey (my teaseress of life)
Lucentbeauty (my padi of life)
Danthesage (hahahahaha! He's one of the dopest around)
map96 (my German oga)
Damlema (my padi to nice)
Comradekenny (my boss for French)
emaculate99 (articulate Barry)
rahmylahby (sis from another ma)
ashhascash( drugs boss)
ayomidearo (LOL111 bro)
Mitchin, Pherzee, sleekshalie, Thayoor, chiamaka01, princeadebayo, and you, you,
you and you, just too many to be posted. I wanna say thank you all and wish you a prosperous 2015.

Signed: Papinx

respect Bro, I hail ooo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
good evening brothers and sisters . i have a problem i was given a wrong course and i want to chAnge to my original course how do i go about that 2014/15 set
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by DJMONACO(m): 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
pwreshbawz:
good evening brothers and sisters . i have a problem i was given a wrong course and i want to chAnge to my original course how do i go about that 2014/15 set
make first class nd meet HOD of d cos u wanna port to
cheers

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Shori(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2015
pwreshbawz:
Which course is the wrong and the original?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2015
When Are We Resuming pls
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by DJMONACO(m): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2015
sunday
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Shori:
Which course is the wrong and the original?
computer science to food technology
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Shori(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2015
pwreshbawz:
computer science to food technology
Just get a very good CGPA in part1 and then submit your documents to CSC department. It'll be a lot easier if you've a strong connection in computer science.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2015
Shori:
Just get a very good CGPA in part1 and then submit your documents to CSC department. It'll be a lot easier if you've a strong connection in computer science.
i thought there z a way i can do it during registration
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2015
pwreshbawz:
i thought there z a way i can do it during registration
yea.. Immediately the registration starts, inculcate an habit of visiting the admission office. You will be given the form for free and you would further the walk by following the protocols required only if your O'level and Jamb/P-ume is good enough and the departmentssss in question are willing to negotiate...

Happy new year guys...

@Shori: my boss at the toppest top. How's the break going?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
papindinho:
yea.. Immediately the registration starts, inculcate an habit of visiting the admission office. You will be given the form for free and you would further the walk by following the protocols required only if your O'level and Jamb/P-ume is good enough and the departmentssss in question are willing to negotiate...

Happy new year guys...

thank bro i'm happy now
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Shori(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
papindinho:

Happy new year guys...

Lol.. Very well sir,yours? Happy new year and update your diary o!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
Shori:
Lol.. Very well sir,yours? Happy new year and update your diary o!
lol.. So, you dey follow am chai!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Emmafe(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
Communication among students is now easy as
www.oaucampus.com is launch for meeting &
chatting,passing ifo & getin updates on school activites
and admission info for aspirants.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Shori(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
papindinho:
lol.. So, you dey follow am chai!
No think say na only you get that diary o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
lol..
Shori:
No think say na only you get that diary o!
jeez! Okay na
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by ayomidearo(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2015
pwreshbawz is in computer science? Part 1? And i dont know u.. Aw come?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 02, 2015
ayomidearo:
pwreshbawz is in computer science? Part 1? And i dont know u.. Aw come?
must you know everybody?. oya go and read my post very well and reply me
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by ayomidearo(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2015
pwreshbawz:
must you know everybody?. oya go and read my post very well and reply me
do u know me? + i purposely didnt reply ur post.. Isnt it absurd to leave computer science for fst? Pls dont do dah.. I can always help u in places u dont underrstand or u find difficult... Computer science is a great course..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2015
ayomidearo:
do u know me? + i purposely didnt reply ur post.. Isnt it absurd to leave computer science for fst? Pls dont do dah.. I can always help u in places u dont underrstand or u find difficult... Computer science is a great course..
No i wanna leave Fst for computer science
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by ayomidearo(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2015
pwreshbawz:
No i wanna leave Fst for computer science
Ooooooh.. I for fear.. M in computer engineering... And u are gonna have to do a great job to get into csc.. Actualy its kind of easy because dey r both in tech.. My advise is dah u need a first class and u need to be going to the admission officer's office to lodge complains and of all u need to see the dean of tecnology and the hod of fst and csc

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by dejii01(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy New Year!

Guys, I need help with the details of accommodation in OAU, thanks in advance.

Like;

(1) On the average, how many people are in a room in the different halls of residence?
(2) How are the toilets? embarassed (I have a phobia for certain things)
(3) What are the other accommodation options?

...and any other information you can add. smiley
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
dejii01:
Happy New Year!

Like;

(1) On the average, how many people are in a room in the different halls of residence?

I stay in fajuyi hall... it's 6 in a room in faj... the toilets are way above average (compared to others over seen wink ).. other accommodation options .. that I don't know of.. additional info.... brace yourself up oau isn't child's play... all the best bro!.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by dejii01(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
jakesund:

I stay in fajuyi hall... it's 6 in a room in faj... the toilets are way above average (compared to others over seen wink ).. other accommodation options .. that I don't know of.. additional info.... brace yourself up oau isn't child's play... all the best bro!.

Thanks a lot bro. I appreciate.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Princeadebayo1(m): 4:13am On Jan 03, 2015
dejii01:
Happy New Year!

Like;

Stays in Angola hall,it's 12 per room cheesy but the room is larger dan d rooms in other halls,so it's still okay,the toilets are not that bad too grin,those mamas go take care of them every morning,so during d day it depends on whether you and your block mates go flush the sink or not after usage ......Apart from the fact it is very close to Moz wink,Angola is the best for all male freshers smiley,don't miss it,other halls can wait.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Princeadebayo1(m): 5:24am On Jan 03, 2015
papindinho:
Wow! It's the penultimate day to the end of 2014 and here I am, all grin...lol. I even looked the mirror and the person staring at me has really grown that much in this
rolling year.
Now, I wish to acknowledge my e-family, some have surpassed the length of the 'e' to the realm of reality and that's what I call nicy... This set of people have helped me
learn and develop myself in more than countable aspects and in no particular order they are:
Jaryeh (mathematician to jaiye)
Ueskman (bro from another ma)
Felastika (bro from another ma)
Oluwatola5 (sis from another ma)
Phtemie (erudite bro from another ma)
Afolabi6046 (ever inquistive bro from another ma)
Fattbabakay (Engineer to badt of our time)
Samtolly4Jesus (erudite bro that refused to take the title of a prof)
Afomic (ever conscious bro with lucid explanations)
Nimk (sis from anotherma)
Ghydyon (my surest padi)
Miracy (articulate sis from another ma)
Cimetidine (i still wonder why u are not a philosopher)
Fynestboi (my padi to sure)
Kejilee (badoo lee)
Ifyx (finest lee)
Dimka (my oga at the top)
Shawdey (my teaseress of life)
Lucentbeauty (my padi of life)
Danthesage (hahahahaha! He's one of the dopest around)
map96 (my German oga)
Damlema (my padi to nice)
Comradekenny (my boss for French)
emaculate99 (articulate Barry)
rahmylahby (sis from another ma)
ashhascash( drugs boss)
ayomidearo (LOL111 bro)
Mitchin, Pherzee, sleekshalie, Thayoor, chiamaka01, princeadebayo, and you, you,
you and you, just too many to be posted. I wanna say thank you all and wish you a prosperous 2015.

Signed: Papinx
I hail thee,Sire!

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by ayomidearo(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2015
wu don resume skul ooooo?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by DJMONACO(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Princeadebayo1:
Stays in Angola hall,it's 12 per room cheesy but the room is larger dan d rooms in other halls,so it's still okay,the toilets are not that bad too grin,those mamas go take care of them every morning,so during d day it depends on whether you and your block mates go flush the sink or not after usage ......Apart from the fact it is very close to Moz wink,Angola is the best for all male freshers smiley,don't miss it,other halls can wait.

hv u ever visited d almighty AWO?
Princeadebayo1:

Princeadebayo1:

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by omoelu1(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2015
ayomidearo:
wow! never knew you're here too.
*from the python thread*
well, would like to meet you when we get to campus
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Comradekenny(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2015
ayomidearo:
No mind dem......Na only me dey hostel as @ nw........guyz wat are u still doing @ home grin wink
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by DJMONACO(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Topic: 2014 is dead
There is another plane crash
and this morning nobody
survived.
As the news brought to
us,
below are the
list of the passengers in the plane
(1). All your problems in 2014
(2). All your shame in 2014
(3). your sorrows in 2014
(4). your failure in 2014
(5). your tears in 2014
(6). your sickness in 2014
(7). your weakness in 2014
(cool. your pains in 2014
(9). your struggles in 2014
(10). and all your haters in 2014
Do not worry about their corpse
because nothing can be traced
about them because
they all perished.
I WELLCOM YOU TO 2015
Your year of success

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.