Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

How Can Someone Deal With Family Curse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Someone Deal With Family Curse (694 Views)

My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Finding It Difficult Managing N80k Salary In Lagos With Family.what Shall I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Deal With Family Curse by truetalk4real: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
Please share ur opinion
Re: How Can Someone Deal With Family Curse by Gambrosia: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
What is a family curse? undecided
Re: How Can Someone Deal With Family Curse by santafe(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2013
Go to MFM prayer city for deliverance and discus with a deliverance minister
Re: How Can Someone Deal With Family Curse by 9lifes(m): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2013
There is nothing like family curse,na you sin pass?

Nonsense,i dont know where you guys pick this stupid ideas.Na our forefathers sin pass,abi na our parents sin pass?

Europe is one of the most brutal civilizations,and yet they are still feeding Africa,still killing her and still robbing her.So god no dey punish them,na only black man sin na e good to punish...Stupid christian morons..yet we always run to them.Look at America,it was built on blood and slavery,yet god no dey punish them.

Don't let anyone take advantage of you or your fears,Nigeria is a very complex state..so most people are bound to suffer,i mean correct suffer wey resemble curse...and whatsoever you are,na your past decisions bring you there..use your head.

The only curse we have is ignorant and wicked leaders...that one is traceable.
Re: How Can Someone Deal With Family Curse by 9lifes(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2013
Gambrosia: What is a family curse? undecided

pls help me ask them?Imagine god busy finding my sins,instead of dealing with my wahala..what a caring god we have.
Re: How Can Someone Deal With Family Curse by 9lifes(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2013
The only way to deal with "family curse" is to set a goal,have a vision,do things differently,pursue your goals,and don't make decisions based on religious nonsense.

Don't let fear stop you from pursuing your goals,don't see temporal shortcomings as spiritual consequences..life is generally hard,hard work is not a curse,god is not the originator of shortcuts. believe in yourself,no matter what.The failures of others is not your cup of tea,mind your business..live you life,enjoy it,both the ups and the downs,such is life.
Re: How Can Someone Deal With Family Curse by greatgod2012(f): 11:28am On Jan 21, 2013
9lifes: The only way to deal with "family curse" is to set a goal,have a vision,do things differently,pursue your goals,and don't make decisions based on religious nonsense.

Don't let fear stop you from pursuing your goals,don't see temporal shortcomings as spiritual consequences..life is generally hard,hard work is not a curse,god is not the originator of shortcuts. believe in yourself,no matter what.The failures of others is not your cup of tea,mind your business..live you life,enjoy it,both the ups and the downs,such is life.

thank you.
It has to do with gullibility of those who believe in such trash.

(1) (Reply)

K / Today Is World Widows Day-say A Prayer / Does Your Elder Once Assist You In Your Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.