|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1063460 members, 1237363 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2013 at 02:42 PM
Telepresence And High Definition Video Conference Solution / Picture Of World Renoun Scientists @ D Fifth Solvay International Conference! / Attend Free Seminar: Nigeria’s #1 Technology Marketplace Muson Center In Lagos (1) (2) (3) (4)
|Attend Internet Missions Conference 2013 by jahlics: 2:19am On Jan 21|
Theme: Building the Digital Church
DATE: Saturday 13th – Monday 15th, April 2013 | 4:00pm – 8:00pm daily
VENUE: Success Palace, DestinyWay Christian Centre Lokoja, Kogi State, Nigeria
The impact of the computer technology has fast grown far above the radio, television and print media areas of evangelism in recent times with several advantages. Internet Outreaches and Cybermissions have been practiced since 1992 following the advent of the Internet. Today, as the knowledge and usage of the internet increases, this area of mission has equally increased especially in the Western nations. Web Missions International, a registered Internet-based missions training and publishing agency, aims with this Conference to explore the tools and techniques of establishing digital mission platforms through the internet in order to increase Christian contents publishing from African nations.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Papers are invited from Christian IT professionals, webmasters, academics, ministers in Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) and Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the general Christian public based on the Theme and Sub-themes of the Conference. The Conference works with two (2) reputable Christian journals – JPS and AJC – The Journal of Pentecostal Studies (JPS), Department of Religion and Philosophy, University of Jos, Nigeria publishes scholarly articles, essays and reviews on all aspects of Charismatics and Pentecostalism within West Africa and the African Journal of Cybermissions (AJC) publishes research articles on the progress and applications of digital missions. Accepted papers will be included in the 2013 Conference Digest and those relevant to each of the journals will be published therein.
THEME: BUILDING THE DIGITAL CHURCH
1. Pulling down the gates of hell: Indecency and i-crimes
2. Demographics of Online Charismatics and Pentecostalism in Nigeria
3. Developing a Successful Church Website
4. Online Security for Pastors and Cybermissionaries
5. e-outreach: Participating in Internet Evangelism
6. Generating Revenue: Internet Businesses for Ministries and Churches
7. Parental Control for the Wall-less Church
8. Digital Tools for Effective Sermon Delivery in the Digital Church
9. Global Live-Streaming of Church Services: techniques and implementations
10. End-Time Warning Signs: implication for the Digital Church
11. Integrating Cybermission with Conventional mission to the nations
12. Effective Strategies for Mobile Discipleship in Churches
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
1. Authors are invited to submit their full papers in English on original work intended for presentation at the Conference. Paper acceptance will be based on full paper submission
2. Papers must have relevance to one or more of the sub-themes listed above
3. Initial submission must not include the authors’ names and affiliations. However, full details of authors (names, addresses and e-mails) must be included in the final camera-ready copy
4. All papers must be submitted electronically as an attached Microsoft Word document (.doc). Full papers should be mailed directly to: email@example.com with the title of the paper as the subject.
5. Papers may be prepared according to current Chicago Manual Style guidelines (16th ed)
6. Where there are multiple authors, only one can enjoy the 20% discount and at least one author must pre-register to qualify for inclusion of paper in conference digest
7. Paper acceptance will be reconfirmed after necessary corrections / modifications by reviewers have been fully carried out
8. Only full papers received on schedule will be considered
9. Selected papers may be considered for publication in the Journal of Pentecostal Studies (JPS), Department of Religion and Philosophy, University of Jos, Nigeria and the African Journal of Cybermissions (AJC).
10. All submitted papers to Internet Missions Conference must be previously unpublished and may not be considered for review or publication somewhere else during the period at which such papers are undergoing Web Missions review.
Full papers submission: Thursday February 28, 2013
Notification of Acceptance of Papers: Friday March 8, 2013
Submission of camera ready manuscript: Friday March 15, 2013
Conference Registration Fee:
Nigeria: Students/Youths – Free | Ministers – N3000.00 | Others – N5000.00
Other African Nations: $30 flat rate
Conference registration deadlines: Thursday March 28, 2013 (for authors whose work must appear in the Conference Digest).
Early bird registration (20% discount rate): Thursday March 28, 2013
Registration Form is now available online at http://www.webpulpit.org/2013conference.pdf
Available on request
Internet Missions Conference is an annual international event pioneered by http://internetevangelismday.com. Keynote Speakers are drawn from across the globe. Legendary gospel music concerts included.
For Participation, Sponsorship and Advertisement, Contact:
Evang. Emeka Ogbuju (Director, Web Missions Africa):
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +234(0)8050589073, +234(0)8032618951
Mr. Ugo Onwudebelu (Editor, African Journal of Cybermissions – http://ajc.webpulpit.org/) email@example.com, +234(0)8037388779
Mr. James Ameh (Editor, Journal of Pentecostal Studies – http://nigeriapentecostalcentre.org/) firstname.lastname@example.org, +234(0)8034523663
© 2013 Web Missions International
How To Contruct A Simple Survellance Drone with less than 100,000 naira / MCITP/Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) short course for 35k / Become A Petroleum Professional That Will Guarantee You A Job In An Oil Firm
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health