Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment (318924 Views)

Federal Civil Service Mass Recruitment / Lagos State Civil Service Mass Recruitment / A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by sigba(f): 8:44am On May 29, 2013
olaniyi .o:
what said my controller general in that have you on the custom list any way pray not scam government in the nigeria country for we all grow tommorow child answer and sick,because ministry scam woman wont know regards.
olaniyi .o:

you said talk what english women upon money jumping scam.respect monkey please now okay.
This is giving me brain ache. Are u an allien??

Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by Freddestiny(f): 10:22am On May 29, 2013
[quote author=sigba]
This is giving me brain ache. Are u an allien??really
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by Wilson4real(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2013
Can a serving corps member who is interested also apply ?
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by buggychi: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2013
olaniyi .o:
what said my controller general in that have you on the custom list any way pray not scam government in the nigeria country for we all grow tommorow child answer and sick,because ministry scam woman wont know regards.
what are you trying to communicate to us cos you are not making any sense at all..
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by buggychi: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2013
sigba:
This is giving me brain ache. Are u an allien??
brain ache no be small ooo..
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by Didiben(f): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2013
Very funny,cnt stop laughing!!!

Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by Ogbu411: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
House, u nid undstand somone bfr criticisin; he's a stamarer without base... pls pardon him.
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by Ogbu411: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Olaniyi o, u hv to respect ursef nd be serious now ok? better still logout quietly.
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by Malubi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Good Info.
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by Kingscollege(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
olaniyi .o:
pls somebody help me interprete this one o .. i dey fill headache
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by bomasek(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Beware of scam
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by goddykenny(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
give it to me
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by thestar237(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Do visit http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/ to apply for the custom vacancy. You can as well visit my own blog at www.focalpointsolutions. to learn how you can make fortune with one time investment of #500 here in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by Ogbu411: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
lol. pls wen wil customs recruitin? i nid info pls...
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by joedone: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nigeria custom is recruiting internally now.
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by babaT4REAL: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
How sure r u
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by joedone: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
Very Very sure
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by fada8: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pls, how can I apply
joedone: Nigeria custom is recruiting internally now.
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by Stevolat: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
fada8: Pls, how can I apply
it's secret recruitment and it's man know man
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by Coldfaya(m): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2013

Very very tru. Godfather things
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by joedone: 4:20am On Dec 12, 2013
It depends on your contact,Is not that open.Man know man,May God help us in jesus name Amen
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by noah010: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
@all its true that Custom is recruiting but its an internal recruitment, that's how they did last year but I doubted, but this year i won't be a fool again, have gotten the form with help of a custom officer that helped my friend last year, if u need help as to how to get the form contact me on 08154876665, i can link u up with the officer. God help us all
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by DonaldGenes(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
olaniyi .o:
Na wa oh! Guy, Are you a graduate?
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by DonaldGenes(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ola-Taiwo:
[color=#770077][/color]what said my controller general in that have you on the custom list any way pray not scam government in the nigeria country for we all grow tommorow child answer and sick,because ministry scam woman wont know regards.
I think a Psychiatric Dept. should be set up as matter of urgency in screening new Members before registering on Nairaland.

faints! Ah don dyee
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by DonaldGenes(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ogbu411: House, u nid undstand somone bfr criticisin; he's a stamarer without base... pls pardon him.
Lmao! I doubt if the guy is joking or sort of serious with such a high-wired Gbagaun.In any case,Why is it that majority of Gbagauns commited are more pronounced with yoruba names? Lolzzz
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by Kzcee: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2013
This recruitment tin must be something else.Since early diz yr I v been checking their website and shows no vacancy.
Pls,anybody dat can help should kindly reach me on;08136915767. ayobamirasheed406@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment by Ogbu411: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
helloo

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017