Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,382 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

"I Want To Fall In Love This Year "- Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Fall In Love This Year "- Uti Nwachukwu (1583 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want To Fall In Love This Year "- Uti Nwachukwu by nsodo: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2013
Uti Nwachukwu a Nigerian actor, TV presenter has declared that he will fall in love this year ,2013.

Uti has declared his desire to fall in love this year and after which he went into a long conversation with a lady known as librachick14 on twitter.

“I want to fall in love this year .(Even thou I dnt miss d feeling) I jst hate d drama that relationships come with.Sign lol” Uti Nwachukwu said on Twitter

Uti is a model and MC from Lagos best known as one of the 12 housemates on the third season of the reality television competition Big Brother Africa, in 2008.

SOURCE

Re: "I Want To Fall In Love This Year "- Uti Nwachukwu by sholay2011(m): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
Who cares? Even if you like, 'drop' in love, 'fall out of love". Abeg, make we hear word!
Re: "I Want To Fall In Love This Year "- Uti Nwachukwu by tpia5: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
That shouldnt be hard if he's serious about it.

Does he want to fall in love or have an actual relationship?

He should just let the matchmakers know- single ladies full everywhere.
Re: "I Want To Fall In Love This Year "- Uti Nwachukwu by slimyem: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2013
tpia@:
That shouldnt be hard if he's serious about it.

Does he want to fall in love or have an actual relationship?

He should just let the matchmakers know- single ladies full everywhere.
...you mean single ladies women like you?
Forward your CV nah before your pubes grow greyer than they already are.grin
Re: "I Want To Fall In Love This Year "- Uti Nwachukwu by honeric01(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2013
slimyem: ...you mean single ladies women like you?
Forward your CV nah before your pubes grow greyer than they already are.grin

Why you sef dey use sense apply? grin
Re: "I Want To Fall In Love This Year "- Uti Nwachukwu by slimyem: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2013
honeric01:

Why you sef dey use sense apply? grin
Nah..
I'm already takengrinwink
Re: "I Want To Fall In Love This Year "- Uti Nwachukwu by tellwisdom: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2013
Na bobmarley be this?? sad
Re: "I Want To Fall In Love This Year "- Uti Nwachukwu by honeric01(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
slimyem: Nah..
I'm already takengrinwink

By who? are you a commodity ni? grin
Re: "I Want To Fall In Love This Year "- Uti Nwachukwu by homesteady(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2013
ahh!! It wazn't easy!!!!!....i've looking for d 'Librachick 14' pic.....nd i got 2 of her pic's....wen she was 20 nd 15

(1) (Reply)

Nigeran Youths Angry Over 2face & Annie's Dubai Wedding See Reasons / Geneiveve Daughters / Press Release And Video: Mercy Aigbe’s Response On Alleged Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.