Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Give The Exact Period In Terms Of Days, Hours, E.t.c You Have Being On Earth. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give The Exact Period In Terms Of Days, Hours, E.t.c You Have Being On Earth. (631 Views)

When The Teacher Wants To Teach More Than One Period In Cla$$ [photo] / Which Tribe of Nigeria Is Largest In-terms Of Population(both home and diaspora? / The Exact Date For Neco Gce Result Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give The Exact Period In Terms Of Days, Hours, E.t.c You Have Being On Earth. by Slizbeat(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
Yes, i know it is a big task to begin counting them but let me put your I.Q's to test. Give the exact period(estimate) you have being on earth in terms of days, hours, minutes, seconds e.t.c. Remember that every seconds counts, so your figures should correspond with your time and date of birth starting from the minute you were been told you were born.
For me, here is the data i can provide now:
Days=6429
Hours=154316
Minutes=9258995
Seconds=555539700

This is the exact estimation figures of mine as at time of hitting the submit button. Born june 15th, 1995 at 12.05am.
Hint-Remember leap years.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Why This? / Wot 2 Do Wen Tired Of Lyf / _____________________

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.