Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Need Help On My Ipod - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help On My Ipod (734 Views)

Repair Of Ipad,iphone Or Ipod / How To Convert Drm Protected Wma To Mp3 For Ipod / Formatting My Ipod Shuffle (Apple 1Gb Drive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On My Ipod by wurdz: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2008
i borrowed a friend my ipod only for him to return it in a state where it no longer boots,and comes up with a icon depicting a
folder and an exclamation mark.what do i do?
Re: Need Help On My Ipod by sfinxone(m): 9:22am On Mar 04, 2008
I suggest you go here: www.apple.com/itunes/download and get the latest itunes software. Install it and hook your ipod to the computer. start itunes and it should give you an option to restore your ipod (requires you to be online). This process wipes everything on the ipod (there is no other solution), it might take some time to finish (depending on the speed of the internet connection).
Re: Need Help On My Ipod by noahclef(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2008
First thing to do is if the ipod is an original ipod not china ipod, if the ipod is original, get the original data usb cable and connect to your PC, Note, you must have itune music application on your PC then connect your original ipod it will detect a new installation file from the itune application follow the instruction and repair. Note: you must have internet access to do this. Good luck
Re: Need Help On My Ipod by Ralvy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2008
Apple Inc are some nasty pips angry
Something similar happened to me, it was a Red "X" that shows up . .
I had to restore, and upgrade the firmware. . .

Downloaded 60MB for firmware update and lost 120GB of Data . .

Go the Creative way!
I'm enjoying my new player or infact, try Zune by Microsoft!

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Creditcard Account Needed Urgently / What Is The Difference Between School's Firewall And Isp's Firewall? / Happy New Year! Please Come In Pc Guru Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.