Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert (644 Views)

Eminem, Lil Wayne, Lupe Fiasco, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Nas Who Is Better? / Drake Announces Possible Collabo With J. Cole And Lupe Fiasco. / I Dnt Want To Be As Rich As Jay Z,lupe Fiasco Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert by Cosmopolice: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
Lupe Fiasco was kicked off stage at an Obama Inauguration party in Washington D.C last night after launching into an anti-Obama rap during his set...

He was booked as the headliner for the StartUp RockOn concert in celebration of Obama's reelection, and during his performance of 'Words I Never Said' Lupe spit,
"Limbaugh is a racist / Glenn Beck is a racist / Gaza Strip was getting bombed/ Obama didn’t say s--- / That’s why I ain’t vote for him / next one, either / I’m part of the problem / my problem is I’m peaceful"
Next thing you know, Lupe's mic went silent and the lights on stage went out. Lol. He refused to leave the stage so a team of security guards came on stage and asked him to go. See the video after the cut...

Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert by Mynd44: 6:10am On Jan 22, 2013
Lmao. He deserved it. He should have chose a better and more appropriate place to vent his anger
Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2013
Hmm I think I like Lupe!! kiss
Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert by Mynd44: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Hmm I think I like Lupe!! kiss
I like him too but not that part about mouthing off at Obama's concert
Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert by amblors(m): 8:08am On Jan 22, 2013
I like him, twas aite for him to say his mind. The organizers got it all wrong, how do u invite lupe for Obama's inauguration, like he's gonna be repentant coz of the show? Nah.
He's bin vocal about his dislike for Obama. I don't blame Lupe @ all
Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert by Adurangba(f): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2013
amblors: I like him, twas aite for him to say his mind. The organizers got it all wrong, how do u invite lupe for Obama's inauguration, like he's gonna be repentant coz of the show? Nah.
He's bin vocal about his dislike for Obama. I don't blame Lupe @ all

OK. So he deserves what he got.
Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert by amblors(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2013
Adura_ngba:

OK. So he deserves what he got.

You could say that, I don't think he cares much about that tho, he prob anticipated it.
Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
I like him too but not that part about mouthing off at Obama's concert

Free Speech grin
Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Free Speech grin
True but not like that
Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
True but not like that

Sure it is. Why would they invite him to something like that anyway? I think the planners knew what they were doing.

Lupe Fiasco FTMFW!!!
Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert by Mynd44: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Sure it is. Why would they invite him to something like that anyway? I think the planners knew what they were doing.

Lupe Fiasco FTMFW!!!
Perhaps
Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert by Cosmopolice: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
They should have seen this coming.the guy doesnt really support obama
Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
Cosmopolice: They should have seen this coming.the guy doesnt really support obama

Exactly tongue
Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage For Bashing Obama At Inaugural Concert by 2legit2qwt: 12:23am On Jan 23, 2013
The organizers knew this was coming and they shouldn't be surprised. I don't get how you can invite him to perform for someone he has expressed his opinion about, they were probably trying to make him look bad punks angry

Lupe any day for me, one of the realest rapper out there left. "b1tch bad" cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : BRYMO – Omoge Campus / Good News!! Naijabambam.com Is Back Online! / Video: B-red – Insane Girl Ft. Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.