Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,571 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Are Super Eagles Matches Worth Watching? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are Super Eagles Matches Worth Watching? (519 Views)

This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos / Nigeria V Benin Rep. Wld It Be Worth Watching? I'm Heart Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Super Eagles Matches Worth Watching? by Stevez32(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
I Just Finished Watching The Game Between Nigeria And Burkina faso, And Of Course It Ended Up An Embarrassment. Countless Times Innocent Nigerians Have Been Shortchanged By The Mediocrity That Surrounds The Football Acumen Of The Super Eagles, And Have Been Left With Sad Hearts Once Again. Now, Do You Think Its Worth Watching The Super Eagles Play? Well, I Think Its Not. Over To You.
Re: Are Super Eagles Matches Worth Watching? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
You're foolish if you truly ''watched the game'' and still have the guts to blame the SE after the clear case of referee victimization they were subjected to.
Re: Are Super Eagles Matches Worth Watching? by Stevez32(m): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2013
ROSSIKE: You're foolish if you truly ''watched the game'' and still have the guts to blame the SE after the clear case of referee victimization they were subjected to.

How Old Are You? The Fact That You Retorted To Insults And Juvi Jabs Clearly Underlines Your Immaturity... You Would Have Done Better By Ignoring This Thread.

(1) (Reply)

Over 25 Protester Killed As Egyptian Court Sentenced 26 Football Fans To Death / Afcon TV Blackout: Caf Blames Nigeria For 'ridiculous' Offer / Ghana And Mali Are Through To The Semifinals Of The Nations Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.