Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Moving From Canada Back To Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Moving From Canada Back To Nigeria (1018 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / Advantages Of Moving Frm One Bank To Another With Bsc & Experience / Moving Back To Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moving From Canada Back To Nigeria by opcomm: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2013
hey
Re: Moving From Canada Back To Nigeria by braine(m): 12:44am On Jan 22, 2013
Just come back home bro.. We need you. Plus, you'll definitely get a good paying job. Its not a bad idea at all. I assume you have a job right now which I believe the pay aint bad; you should weigh your options tho.
Re: Moving From Canada Back To Nigeria by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:36am On Jan 22, 2013
Bro,

I really want u to understand that no matter where we go to, Their will definitely be no place like home. The only problem at the moment is getting a very good job that will place u back to where u ought to be in Canada, But if you consider opening up a consultancy in Oil and Gas here, I bet you, with your exposure, The sky will be ur starting point. I will equally like to work with you sir, Though i don't have any experience in Oil and Gas, I studied finance.

I only ask people outside the shore of this country to only return home if they know they can create employment in this country, You have alot to contribute here and i can assure you, Alot of money is still here to be made from Oil and Gas.

(1) (Reply)

Career Clinic / Is Campus Prostitution A Sign Of Desperation Or Plain Greed? (pics) / I Just Got A Job...i Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.