Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Need A Help On How To Get A UK Transit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Help On How To Get A UK Transit Visa (890 Views)

Do I Need Uk Transit Visa To Get To America Flying British Airways? / Do I Need An Airport Transit Visa? / France Cancels Transit Visa For Nigerian Passengers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Help On How To Get A UK Transit Visa by guze1ogba1: 1:56am On Jan 22, 2013
I need a help on how to get a UK transit Visa.....I am a Nigerian,and have a female friend in Bahamas who is willing to send me an inivitation letter to Bahamas for visiting...I want to know what are the requirement i will need to get my UK transit Visa..I will be glady if you kindly put me through before she will send the invitation letter...Thanks and God bless
Re: I Need A Help On How To Get A UK Transit Visa by Vicjustice: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2013
guze1ogba1: I need a help on how to get a UK transit Visa.....I am a Nigerian,and have a female friend in Bahamas who is willing to send me an inivitation letter to Bahamas for visiting...I want to know what are the requirement i will need to get my UK transit Visa..I will be glady if you kindly put me through before she will send the invitation letter...Thanks and God bless
First, get your Bahamas travel document and then, take it from there
Re: I Need A Help On How To Get A UK Transit Visa by guze1ogba1: 2:07am On Jan 24, 2013
Thanks very much for the response,can you please put me through about the documents i will need to get...i.e what and what do you think i will be needed

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria High Commission London, UK Outsourced Consular Services To Private Firm / Inadequate Car Park At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Abuja / Please I Need US Schools That Do Not Require GMAT For Their Graduate Admissions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.