Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Naming Funny Situations... It's Hillarious! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Naming Funny Situations... It's Hillarious! (759 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naming Funny Situations... It's Hillarious! by Nov1ce(m): 6:14am On Jan 22, 2013
NEMESIS is wen u submit your answer sheet with ur expo (sheet used for
exam malpractice) inside...
RACISM is wen a white iPhone costs more than a black one...
LONG THROAT is wen u take a gal out on a sunny
day and she orders 4 a hot plate of pepper soup... *smh*...
A WITCH is that girl that eats nkwobi, fish pepper soup, shawama, suya, kilishi, chicken n chips, burger, drinks smirnoff, farouz. And when you take her home she says "sorry I'm on my period"..
OVERSABI is when you are eating salad with a girl and she says "honey, this food no done (not well cooked)"...
OLODO(idiot) is when you are in a plane with a girl and she says "honey I'm hot, can you please roll down the glass"...
A HUNGRY child is that kid dat sees you eating and says "my mummy said I shldn't take food from strangers"...
A STUBBORN child is that kid dat wakes up in d middle of d night when daddy and mummy are having a gud tym nd says "mummy I want 2 piss (ease myself)"... Now; STINGYNESS is when you finish reading through this and you refuse to comment!

1 Like

Re: Naming Funny Situations... It's Hillarious! by obisage(m): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2013
though u copied it, but its cool. it got me laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: Naming Funny Situations... It's Hillarious! by Nov1ce(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2013
Yeah!
Saw it on ma fb wall dis morning and deciced to give my NL paddies a good laugh!

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Go And Die T-shirt / Picture: Who are these? / 2shotz' Wife Responds To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.