Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Mikel & 2face, Who Do You Think Is More Famous ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel & 2face, Who Do You Think Is More Famous ? (705 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) / Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikel & 2face, Who Do You Think Is More Famous ? by vin4ever(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2013
Me & My Friends always ague this but no-mata what, I Still believe that, Mikel Obi is more famous because he is a footballer and football is view all over the world & the most exciting part is that, He plays for a very big European Club (Chelsea fc), he plays big competitions like Uefa Champions League Finals, And many More.
Talking about 2face, He is a musician and not every part of the world listen to his kind of music. He has won many awards like MTV Awards and many more. SO, Who wanna Quote Me Wrong?
Re: Mikel & 2face, Who Do You Think Is More Famous ? by ukpaku: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
base on the fact that football rocks the world this, i think i wil give it to mikel ritn nw.
Re: Mikel & 2face, Who Do You Think Is More Famous ? by vin4ever(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
ukpaku: base on the fact that football rocks the world this, i think i wil give it to mikel ritn nw.
cool.

(1) (Reply)

How The Creator Of '' My Oga At The Top'' Can Make Fame And Millions Over Night. / RIHANNA On The Mend ... Pregnancy Rumors Persist / Delta Gov. Emmanuel Uduaghan Gives Fred Amata Landed Property As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.