Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

'I Hit It First' Is Not About Kim Kardashian, Ray J Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Hit It First' Is Not About Kim Kardashian, Ray J Claims (690 Views)

Shocking Facts About Kim Kardashian's Unclad Paper Magazine Shoot. / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ / 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Hit It First' Is Not About Kim Kardashian, Ray J Claims by musocious: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2013
Everyone has Ray J misunderstood, or at least that's what Brandy's baby bro is claiming two days after he dropped his controversial new single "I Hit It First."On Saturday, Ray had music fans abuzz when he released "I Hit It First" online. The track's title alone had listeners assuming that he was referencing his one-time girlfriend and sex-tape partner Kim Kardashian, and the song's lyrics did even more to further that notion. But the California crooner insists that's not the case. "It's a song, it's not about that, it's about a concept. People going way too deep," Ray J said on Monday morning (April cool when he phoned into New York's Hot 97. "They just gotta keep it on the surface. I'm not trying to create no war, it's all love; we're doing music."Ray never mentions his ex-flame by name, but there are a number of references that come off as more-than-subtle digs at the pregnant Kardashian. The song's hook seems to allude to not only Kim, but her ex-beau NFL star Reggie Bush and current man Kanye West. "She might move on to rappers and ball players, but we all know I hit it first," he sings before taunts "I hit it, I hit it" repeatedly.The song's verses are even more telling. "I hit it north, with her ass goin' south, but now baby chose to go west," he wails tongue-in-cheek.Toward the end of the upbeat pop affair, Ray J even offers to "make another movie," but won't go as far to say that he made the song to intentionally insult Kim or Kanye. "It's not a war, it's not a dis song, we're just having fun," he said on the radio. "Bring it back to the song. That's all I'm on.
"Do you believe Ray J? Sound off in the comments!
Re: 'I Hit It First' Is Not About Kim Kardashian, Ray J Claims by codernoni: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2013
Nigger Jay trying to make this thingy escalate to heights but Kanye and Kim act like they havnt heard the news yet. Lol
Re: 'I Hit It First' Is Not About Kim Kardashian, Ray J Claims by Akshow: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2013
Trying So hard to be relevant and noticed. Guess What bro. Kim made fame outa dat se..x tape. Deal with it and grow up

1 Like

Re: 'I Hit It First' Is Not About Kim Kardashian, Ray J Claims by johnwizey: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2013
BRB
Re: 'I Hit It First' Is Not About Kim Kardashian, Ray J Claims by pomporiking: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2013
niccur kim is a CBS(c*nt b*tch s*ut)if you can get ur sh*t togeda and make some doe this year den she can be urs once more.she only cares bout moni and black d*ck
Re: 'I Hit It First' Is Not About Kim Kardashian, Ray J Claims by musocious: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Akshow: Trying So hard to be relevant and noticed. Guess What bro. Kim made fame outa dat se..x tape. Deal with it and grow up

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze ( Akin ) Loses Dad / Brad Pitt Suspects He Suffers From "FACE BLINDNESS" / Eniola Badmus Fires Back At Haters – Being Big Is Not A Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.