Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Dr Tunde Soleye Confirms His Marriage To Nike Oshinowo Has Ended - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Tunde Soleye Confirms His Marriage To Nike Oshinowo Has Ended (1710 Views)

Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance / Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Tunde Soleye Confirms His Marriage To Nike Oshinowo Has Ended by stylesco: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2013
After six years of marital bliss, former beauty queen Nike Oshinowo has packed out of her matrimonial home. Dr Tunde Soleye confirmed it in an interview with Encomium magazine. He said:
"We are no longer living together. Nike and I have sent out a joint statement on the issue. It is simple and clean. This is not a scandal. We had three options, the best of which is to tell the world the truth that we now live apart. We have been living apart for a couple of months now. We see occasionally. She calls me when she wants  and I speak with her too. There's no fight. I have been to where she lives. We are still friends. We are going through a difficult time and we will come out of it.
I know for sure that Nike Oshinowo moved out of Dr Soleye's Lekki home mid last year and even when they stepped out together at Folorunsho Alakija's thanksgiving party in September 2012, they were already living apart. Nike now lives in VI, while Dr Soleye has moved to Parkview Estate, Ikoyi.

http://lindaikeji.mobi/output.php?postid=8351356545378328276&date=2013-01-22%2011:29:37

Re: Dr Tunde Soleye Confirms His Marriage To Nike Oshinowo Has Ended by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
Why Aunty Nike?? I've always admired her. Celebrities and divorce sha.
Re: Dr Tunde Soleye Confirms His Marriage To Nike Oshinowo Has Ended by azpekuliar: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
Na this old man she go marry?
Re: Dr Tunde Soleye Confirms His Marriage To Nike Oshinowo Has Ended by Wendyslim(f): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2013
azpekuliar: Na this old man she go marry?
. She self don old nah, na makeup make her fine. I hope say she born for him ooo lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money / Meet The First Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan And Paris(photos / [VIDEO] LOL! Kcee Embarrassingly Falls Off Hoverboard…davido Laughs At Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.