Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Ashley Cole Signs One-year Contract Extension With Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashley Cole Signs One-year Contract Extension With Chelsea (514 Views)

Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? / Arsenal Offers Semi Ajayi Two-Year Contract / Ashley Cole Leaves Arsenal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashley Cole Signs One-year Contract Extension With Chelsea by ajetunblog(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
Source : http://ajetun..com/2013/01/ashley-cole-signs-one-year-contract.html

Ashley Cole's contract was due to expire at the end of the season, and there had been speculation that he could be on his way out of the club.

"I am pleased I will be starting my eighth season at Chelsea," Cole said. "I have great memories here and I enjoy coming to training every day. The staff are amazing and I enjoy training with the lads.

"I have been able to fulfil nearly all my ambitions at Chelsea. I have won the Champions League, the League, I have won FA Cups here but of course you don't want to stop winning trophies and being at a big club, you are always fighting to win a trophy.

"Being here for seven years and being at Arsenal before that playing for trophies, you never lose that hunger. I wanted to stay at Chelsea because we are always fighting and challenging for trophies. That desire and the will to want to win things have not gone."

The 32-year-old had been linked with the likes of Real Madrid and Paris St Germain.

Cole has been a regular fan favourite at Chelsea since he joined from Arsenal in 2006, winning the Champions League, a league title and four FA Cups with the west London club.

Read More : http://ajetun..com

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Defender Gerard Pique Becomes A Father / Nigeria Vs Zambi / The Book Of AFCON 13 V 1 - 12,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.