Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

IGNITE, Transform, Achieve, And Grow = The Key To Fulfillment! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IGNITE, Transform, Achieve, And Grow = The Key To Fulfillment! (468 Views)

Buy Naija To Grow The Naira / FREE TUTORIAL: How To Start And Grow A Profitable Business (Online Or Offline) / Nigeria To Ignite Potential With Gdp Rebasing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IGNITE, Transform, Achieve, And Grow = The Key To Fulfillment! by RWorld: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
Why do people succeed in career, business, and relationship while others struggle? Is it just a matter of LUCK? Why would someone start and finish a project successfully while another starts and gets stuck? Is God being cruel and partial to some people?

Do you want to succeed? I'm not talking about the type of success you're thinking about, getting rich over night. Do you really want to succeed and make a difference in the world?

For the past ten years, I've had the opportunity of coaching, working with, and standing shoulder to shoulder with some of the best people you can think of in the world of business, leadership, entrepreneurship and career advancement; and I have noticed fundamental success patterns that stand out constantly for anyone who is ambitious to move to the next level.

Do you want to take your life to the next level of sustainable accomplishments? Are you willing to genuinely say to yourself, "enough of mediocre living?" Would you like to set a target for yourself to live life on your terms, 3 years from today?

Don't be deceived; there is no short cut for building sustainable success. But in my years of working with successful people, I have seen lives transform from struggling, hopelessness, rejection, despair, lack, (you name it), to happiness, enjoyment and fulfillment. A fulfilled life is a life that gives back to the society, that's the aspiration of most people.

If you desire to live a fulfilled life, subscribe to my Free "Breakthrough Newsletter" at - http://www.cognitionglobal.com/your-breakthrough-newsletter and you'll be receiving key principles, coaching and strategies to help you achieve your important goal direct into your inbox.

Here's the link again - http://www.cognitionglobal.com/your-breakthrough-newsletter

Live with passion!

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Winning Business Proposals Here / Building Material / Coil Selling Compainies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.