Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,042 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume - Education (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (148983 Views)

Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
1. Under whose regime were Akwa Ibom and Katsina States created?
A. Gen Murtala Muhammed
B. Gen Ibrahim Babangida
C. Gen Sani Abacha
D. Gen Yakubu Gowon

2. Which of the following political parties was the first to be formed when the ban on politics was lifted in1978?
A. NPP
B. PRP
C. NPN
D. UPN

3. Under the 1963 Republican Constitution, the power of judicial review was vested in the
A. President
B. Cheif Justice
C. Supreme Court
D. Parliament

4. The Action Group crisis of 1963 led to the formation of
A. UPP
B. NEPU
C. NPC
D. NCNC

5. The presidential system of government was introduced in Nigeria with the Constitution of
A. 1989
B. 1999
C. 1960
D. 1979

6. The major external factor that promoted nationalism in Nigeria was
A. Pan-Africanism
B. the Yom-Kippur War
C. the Second World War
D. Anti-apartheid Movement

7. An intra party activities for the selection of candidates for elective positions is knw as a. Primary election b. General election c. Mid-term election d. Bye-election

8. Whch of the following is used in gauging public opinion a. Constitution b. Educational institution c. Mass media d. Electoral college

9. A permanent structure that facilitates continuity and guarantees orderly conduct in goverance is a. Bureaucracy b. Public corporatinn c. Ombudsman d. Political party

10. Whch of the followng ensure the practice of democracy in the pre-colonial yoruba political system a. Checks and balances b. Fusion of power c. Individual responsibility d. The rule of law
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by emekakelvin(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
fynestbarrister: 1. Under whose regime were Akwa Ibom and Katsina States created?
A. Gen Murtala Muhammed
B. Gen Ibrahim Babangida
C. Gen Sani Abacha
D. Gen Yakubu Gowon

2. Which of the following political parties was the first to be formed when the ban on politics was lifted in1978?
A. NPP
B. PRP
C. NPN
D. UPN

3. Under the 1963 Republican Constitution, the power of judicial review was vested in the
A. President
B. Cheif Justice
C. Supreme Court
D. Parliament

A. UPP
B. NEPU
C. NPC
D. NCNC

5. The presidential system of government was introduced in Nigeria with the Constitution of
A. 1989
B. 1999
C. 1960
D. 1979

A. Pan-Africanism
B. the Yom-Kippur War
C. the Second World War

7. An intra party activities for the selection of candidates for elective positions is knw as a. Primary election b. General election c. Mid-term election d. Bye-election

8. Whch of the following is used in gauging public opinion a. Constitution b. Educational institution c. Mass media d. Electoral college

9. A permanent structure that facilitates continuity and guarantees orderly conduct in goverance is a. Bureaucracy b. Public corporatinn c. Ombudsman d. Political party

10. Whch of the followng ensure the practice of democracy in the pre-colonial yoruba political system a. Checks and balances b. Fusion of power c. Individual responsibility d. The rule of law
(1)b (2)a (3)c .(4)b (5)d (6)c (7)a (coold (9)c (10)a
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
fynestbarrister: 1. Under whose regime were Akwa Ibom and Katsina States created?
A. Gen Murtala Muhammed
B. Gen Ibrahim Babangida
C. Gen Sani Abacha
D. Gen Yakubu Gowon

A. NPP
B. PRP
C. NPN
D. UPN

A. President
B. Cheif Justice
C. Supreme Court
D. Parliament

A. UPP
B. NEPU
C. NPC
D. NCNC

A. 1989
B. 1999
C. 1960
D. 1979

A. Pan-Africanism
B. the Yom-Kippur War
C. the Second World War

1 B
2 C
3 C
4 A
5 D
6 C
7 A
8 C
9 A
10 A
no 2's answ is not sure...cos i've never read it in any textbook b4...The answer i gave is 4rm my past question..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
A. Gen Murtala Muhammed
B. Gen Ibrahim Babangida
C. Gen Sani Abacha
D. Gen Yakubu Gowon

A. NPP
B. PRP
C. NPN
D. UPN

A. President
B. Cheif Justice
C. Supreme Court
D. Parliament

A. UPP
B. NEPU
C. NPC
D. NCNC

A. 1989
B. 1999
C. 1960
D. 1979

A. Pan-Africanism
B. the Yom-Kippur War
C. the Second World War

1.b 2.C 3.c 4.a 5.d 6.c 7.a 8.c 9.c 10.a
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Adewaledaniel: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
A. Gen Murtala Muhammed
B. Gen Ibrahim Babangida
C. Gen Sani Abacha
D. Gen Yakubu Gowon

A. NPP
B. PRP
C. NPN
D. UPN

A. President
B. Cheif Justice
C. Supreme Court
D. Parliament

A. UPP
B. NEPU
C. NPC
D. NCNC

A. 1989
B. 1999
C. 1960
D. 1979

A. Pan-Africanism
B. the Yom-Kippur War
C. the Second World War

10. Whch of the followng ensure the practice of democracy in the pre- colonial yoruba political system a. Checks and balances b. Fusion of power c. Individual responsibility d. The rule of law
kk dis is nice
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
emekakelvin: (1)b (2)a (3)c .(4)b (5)d (6)c (7)a (coold (9)c (10)a
6/10
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
phtemie:
1 B
2 C
3 C
4 A
5 D
6 C
7 A
8 C
9 A
10 A
no 2's answ is not sure...cos i've never read it in any textbook b4...The answer i gave is 4rm my past question..
9/10
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
Is dat ur ansa?
Adewaledaniel: kk dis is nice
nawa 4 u..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
promisechild: 1.b 2.C 3.c 4.a 5.d 6.c 7.a 8.c 9.c 10.a
8/10
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
A. Gen Murtala Muhammed
B. Gen Ibrahim Babangida
C. Gen Sani Abacha
D. Gen Yakubu Gowon

A. NPP
B. PRP
C. NPN
D. UPN

A. President
B. Cheif Justice
C. Supreme Court
D. Parliament

A. UPP
B. NEPU
C. NPC
D. NCNC

A. 1989
B. 1999
C. 1960
D. 1979

A. Pan-Africanism
B. the Yom-Kippur War
C. the Second World War

1*B 2*D 3*C 4*A 5*D 6*C 7*A 8*C 9*A 10*A
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
U re takng abt ombudsman as d ansa do u knw d real meaning of ombudsman? Go make ur research abt dat

... Naw check d real meaning of Bureaucracy.

An administrative or social system that relies on a set of rules and procedures,
separation of functions and a hierarchical structure in implementing controls over a state.

A bureaucracy is a group of non-elected officials within a government or other
institution that implements the rules, laws, ideas, and functions of their institution

so dnt tnk i wnt make research b4 postng.... U just dey boil ni... Lol

i wonda were u get dat definitn of Bureaucracy even dico gan is against wat u define...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
papindinho: 1*B 2*D 3*C 4*A 5*D 6*C 7*A 8*C 9*A 10*A
oh boi eh i just dash u ni, 10/10
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
fynestbarrister: oh boi eh i just dash u ni, 10/10
oh my!!! I don talk am say one day fynest go giv me everytn. #tnx bro
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
Lol
papindinho: oh my!!! I don talk am say one day fynest go giv me everytn. #tnx bro
funi man naw u must also post questn coz u be d first to get all mai questn...

1 Like

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 12:00am On Mar 15, 2013
fynestbarrister: U re takng abt ombudsman as d ansa do u knw d real meaning of ombudsman? Go make ur research abt dat

An administrative or social system that relies on a set of rules and procedures,
separation of functions and a hierarchical structure in implementing controls over a state.

institution that implements the rules, laws, ideas, and functions of their institution

i wonda were u get dat definitn of Bureaucracy even dico gan is against wat u define...
fynest abeg no vex. Am an Administrator and when u talk of bureaucracy u ar talkin abt d backbone of the actions (policies) of government (eleected officials). And bureaucracy is permanent as it has no expiration scheduled. At least we all knoe civil service and public service. #fynest continua
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 12:01am On Mar 15, 2013
fynestbarrister: Lol funi man naw u must also post questn coz u be d first to get all mai questn...
hmmm.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 12:02am On Mar 15, 2013
Confirmento
papindinho: hmmm.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 12:03am On Mar 15, 2013
papindinho: fynest abeg no vex. Am an Administrator and when u talk of bureaucracy u ar talkin abt d backbone of the actions (policies) of government (eleected officials). And bureaucracy is permanent as it has no expiration scheduled. At least we all knoe civil service and public service. #fynest continua
ose ee bt am just suprise wit promisechild definitn of Bureaucracy...

Learning continue

if promisechild fit gv me point to prove himself i fit change mai mind...lol

1 Like

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 12:04am On Mar 15, 2013
fynestbarrister: Confirmento
no p. I go post some today.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2013
Ok
papindinho: no p. I go post some today.
expectn nd waitng patiently
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 12:11am On Mar 15, 2013
The transfer of authority to local government councils is known as a demarcation b delegation c fragmentation d devolution exactly D but the past question did it again choosing B delegation
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 5:15am On Mar 15, 2013
papindinho: The transfer of authority to local government councils is known as a demarcation b delegation c fragmentation d devolution
d
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by aragbs4real05: 5:46am On Mar 15, 2013
fynestbarrister: U re takng abt ombudsman as d ansa do u knw d real meaning of ombudsman? Go make ur research abt dat

abeg no mind am dats a very wrong defination na bureaucracy joor...aw will u choose ombudsman? Ombudsman is also public complain service so it can never b ombudsman...he should go back to his txt book and chck their functions. I and no 6 question I once did it in past question I chose second world war past question chose pan african as d coRrect anwser...although both influence nationalism buh which one is d major!!
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 7:03am On Mar 15, 2013
papindinho: The transfer of authority to local government councils is known as a demarcation b delegation c fragmentation d devolution
devolutn
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 7:06am On Mar 15, 2013
D real one is second world war
aragbs4real05: abeg no mind am dats a very wrong defination na bureaucracy joor...aw will u choose ombudsman? Ombudsman is also public complain service so it can never b ombudsman...he should go back to his txt book and chck their functions. I and no 6 question I once did it in past question I chose second world war past question chose pan african as d coRrect anwser...although both influence nationalism buh which one is d major!!
coz afta gng thru d past questn i saw pan africanism, and i attempt on online questn and they said their own ansa is second world war, so i pick mai txtbk and read thru....and i found out it d most acceptable one is 2nd world war

though pan africanism was deir bt nt d prominent one...

Dat kind of questn is called 2edged sword...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2013
fynestbarrister: oh boi eh i just dash u ni, 10/10
How did you know no 2 is (D)UPN?
I have two different versions of govt past question..
One says NPN and the other UPN...
so how?...where do u get it?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2013
phtemie:
myschool.com.ng
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2013
Same here gan bt tanks to d online site
phtemie:
myschool.com.ng
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2013
phtemie:
It is bureaucracy...
check any govt textbook..
apart 4rm txtbk gan google is ok... To detect d ansa

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (95) (Reply)

2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. / List Private Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.