Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (148703 Views)

Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Lurve(f): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
fynestbarrister: 1. A
2. 9year(dats d correct ansa)
3. Conference
all correct
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
I disagree
promisechild: guy listen what you saw on google is human being like you that wrote it there and he is prone to mistake moreover not all your on google is correct,for further explanation check page 147 of ur comprenhensive govt textbook.
so all on google is wrng
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Am startng to doubt the effectiveness of comp. Govt ooo...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
fynestbarrister: Am startng to doubt the effectiveness of comp. Govt ooo...
guy you are getting it wrong the congress was founded in 1917 but their first conference was held in 1920 in ghana in other to send representative to london to demand for greater participation of africa in the legislative council
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Can i ve more point to accept dis..,
promisechild: guy you are getting it wrong the congress was founded in 1917 but their first conference was held in 1920 in ghana in other to send representative to london to for greater participation of africa in their own the legislative council
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
CHECK DIS TIMELINE AGAIN. Am sure timeline wuld indicate d date of formatn and probably explain wat really appen in 1920 wht ncbwa

Between World Wars Timeline
1914 - Beginning of World War I.
1916 - Riots in Yorubaland (Nigeria) over taxation.
1917 - Russian Revolution.
1918 - End of World War I.
1919 - 1st Pan-African Congress meets in London, Paris & Brussels.
Conference at Versailles to determine conditions of peace.
Young Baganda Association formed in Uganda.
Commoners Council formed inBasotholand.
1920 - Neo Destour party founded by Bourguiba in Tunisia.
The National Congress of British West Africa is founded by B. Casely Hayford of the Gold Coast and Dr. Akiwande Savage of Nigeria. It establishes branches in Sierra Leone, Gambia, Nigeriaand the Gold Coast.
Calling for elected element in territorial legislature.
1921 - 2nd Pan African Congress meets in London & Lisbon.
Communist Party of South Africa formed.
1922 - Independence for Egypt.
1923 - 3rd Pan African Congress.
Nigerian National Democratic Party founded by Herbert Macaulay. (Elections of Lagos member of the legislative council, universal education, Africanisation ofcivil service, free trade and equal treatment of traders.)
1924 - 'Ligue Universelle pour laDefense de la Race Noire' founded in Paris by Dahomean lawyer Prince Kojo Tovalou Houeou.
1925 - West African Students' Union founded in London.
1927 - 4th Pan African Congress held in New York.
Meeting in Brussels of Berlin-based "League against Imperialism."
1928 - First Gikuyu newspaper, Muigwithania, published.
Gold Coast Federation of Cocoa Farmers founded.
1929 - Youth League founded by ITA Wallace Johnson in SierraLeone and Gold Coast.
African Organisation of Tanganyika.
1933 - Hitler comes to power in Germany.
1934 - Nigerian Youth Movement established.
1935 - Italy invades Abyssinia (Ethiopia).
1936 - Emperor Haile Selassie goes into exile.
1939 - Beginning of World WarII.
1941 - Emperor Haile Selassie returns to Ethiopia.
1942 - West Africans Burma campaign.
1943 - Vichy France gives up French West Africa.
1944 - Kenya Africa Union established.
Syndicat Agricole Africain formed in Ivory Coast by Felix Houphouet-Boigny.
1945 - End of World War II.
5th Pan African Congress held in Manchester, United Kingdom.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pardon me if am to demandng is just dat i love to get actual fact...... Nt fictions...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
I just found anoda info dat stated its formatn in 1919...

The four British colonies in West Africa were Gambia, the Gold Coast, Sierra Leone, and Nigeria. In 1912 Casley Hayford and Dr. Akiwande Savage conceived the idea of aUnited British West Africa, and in 1919 they founded the National Congress of British West Africa (NCBWA). That year there were strikes by dockers in Lagos and by railway workers in Sierra Leone and Nigeria. The Gold Coast Independent called Marcus Garvey’s Back-to-Africa movement a “great Negro awakening” and connected it to the NCBWA, which had its first conference at Accra in March 1920 with delegates from the four colonies, which each formed branches. In order to provide a connection between the NCBWA and the West Indian and American Pan-African movement, Ladipo Solanke and Herbert Bankole-Bright founded the West African Students’ Union(WASU) based in London in 1925. In 1927 Solanke published his United West Africa at the Bar of the Family of Nations to promote universal suffrage. In 1929 Solanke went to West Africa and spent three years there raising money for a hostel and founding branches of the WASU. When its president Casely Hayford died in 1930, the NCBWA faded away.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Research thns...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by kayking01(f): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
fynestbarrister: whch txtbk?
1 of d txtbuk is comprehesiv govt...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
kayking01: tnx for d clarification,even my txtbks also stated it lyk dat...dnt based ur reading on a txtbuk cos jamb is gud in twisting options....ALL D BEST
i also did some online digging and saw 1920. One of ma texts says 1919. So, where do we go from here and I just brain crack d question
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
papindinho: i also did some online digging and saw 1920. One of ma texts says 1919. So, where do we go from here and I just brain crack d question
i ve done enough research on dis i only ansa i culd get is btw 1919 and 1920..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by kayking01(f): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
papindinho: i also did some online digging and saw 1920. One of ma texts says 1919. So, where do we go from here and I just brain crack d question
jst confirmd it 4rm my authority in govt{A.LEVEL}dat it was establishd in march 1920 following a congres held hn accra...fynestbarry u're on point!
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
1919 is date of formatn bt its first meetng was in 1920.. Let odas do sum findngs.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
I love to make research and establsh d real fact...
kayking01: jst confirmd it 4rm my authority in govt{A.LEVEL}dat it was establishd in march 1920 following a congres held hn accra...fynestbarry u're on point!
hmmmmm
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
promisechild: guy you are getting it wrong the congress was founded in 1917 but their first conference was held in 1920 in ghana in other to send representative to london to demand for greater participation of africa in the legislative council
i never thought this question could bring some kinda dicussion like this and d options i put there, everything is brain work. So, the game is on
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
fynestbarrister: i ve done enough research on dis i only ansa i culd get is btw 1919 and 1920..
exactly,, I had a discussion with one of ma lecturers and he said it's 1919. Then my textbk as well.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
papindinho: i never thought this question could bring some kinda dicussion like this and d options i put there, everything is brain work. So, the game is on
wats ur own ansa? 1919, i tink u gat to defend dat.. Bt dnt worry i ve dne dat 4 u. #wink#
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by kayking01(f): 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
fynestbarrister: I love to make research and establsh d real fact... hmmmmm
ar u using search engines or wat?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
fynestbarrister: I just found anoda info dat stated its formatn in 1919...

The four British colonies in West Africa were Gambia, the Gold Coast, Sierra Leone, and Nigeria. In 1912 Casley Hayford and Dr. Akiwande Savage conceived the idea of aUnited British West Africa, and in 1919 they founded the National Congress of British West Africa (NCBWA). That year there were strikes by dockers in Lagos and by railway workers in Sierra Leone and Nigeria. The Gold Coast Independent called Marcus Garvey’s Back-to-Africa movement a “great Negro awakening” and connected it to the NCBWA, which had its first conference at Accra in March 1920 with delegates from the four colonies, which each formed branches. In order to provide a connection between the NCBWA and the West Indian and American Pan-African movement, Ladipo Solanke and Herbert Bankole-Bright founded the West African Students’ Union(WASU) based in London in 1925. In 1927 Solanke published his United West Africa at the Bar of the Family of Nations to promote universal suffrage. In 1929 Solanke went to West Africa and spent three years there raising money for a hostel and founding branches of the WASU. When its president Casely Hayford died in 1930, the NCBWA faded away.
Nice one but just called a professor in pol sci aaua and he told me it 1917 that I shouldn't mind any textbook that says the opposite
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
kayking01: ar u using search engines or wat?
google..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
TO ALL JAMBITES JOIN utme vibes on facebook for special info concerning this year utme. Click this link http://m./344664128987792
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by kayking01(f): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
promisechild:
Nice one but just called a professor in pol sci aaua and he told me it 1917 that I shouldn't mind any textbook that says the opposite
prof. cud b wrong @times...i blv in myself
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lecturer? #Confuse# y nt tell im to gv u point or fact to make it more acceptable wen u tell dat to odas...
promisechild:
lol
sum1 like me even if a prof tell me its 1917 witout prove i wnt believe... Nt to tak of lecturer.. Lol
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
promisechild: TO ALL JAMBITES JOIN utme vibes on facebook for special info concerning this year utme
post d link
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
fynestbarrister: wats ur own ansa? 1919, i tink u gat to defend dat.
sure, Wikipedia on Answers.com: National
Congress of British West Africa
The National Congress of British West
Africa (NCBWA), founded in 1920, was the
earliest nationalist organization in West
Africa, and one of the earliest formal
organizations working toward African
emancipation.[1] It was largely composed of
an educated elite in the Gold Coast, who felt
under threat from the incorporation of
'traditional authorities' in the colonial
system.[2]
The cofounders included Thomas Hutton-
Mills, Sr., the first President, and J. E. Casely
Hayford, the first Vice-President. Other co-
founders and early officials included Edward
Francis Small, F. V. Nanka-Bruce, A. B.
Quartey-Papafio, H. van Hien, A. Sawyerr and
Kobina Sekyi.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
D ryt ansa is 1919 sikenna
papindinho: sure, Wikipedia on Answers.com: National
Congress of British West Africa
The National Congress of British West
Africa (NCBWA), founded in 1920, was the
earliest nationalist organization in West
Africa, and one of the earliest formal
organizations working toward African
emancipation.[1] It was largely composed of
an educated elite in the Gold Coast, who felt
under threat from the incorporation of
'traditional authorities' in the colonial
system.[2]
The cofounders included Thomas Hutton-
Mills, Sr., the first President, and J. E. Casely
Hayford, the first Vice-President. Other co-
founders and early officials included Edward
Francis Small, F. V. Nanka-Bruce, A. B.
Quartey-Papafio, H. van Hien, A. Sawyerr and
Kobina Sekyi.
guy na 1920 dey here na and u said 1919.. Whch ve posted d info to prove it formatn in 1919
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
fynestbarrister: Lecturer? #Confuse# y nt tell im to gv u point or fact to make it more acceptable wen u tell dat to odas... lol
sum1 like me even if a prof tell me its 1917 witout prove i wnt believe... Nt to tak of lecturer.. Lol
lolz he did tell me to check on the "africa's liberation and nationalists movements"
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
fynestbarrister: D ryt ansa is 1919 sikenna guy na 1920 dey here na and u said 1919.. Whch ve posted d info to prove it formatn in 1919
am on ma way home, the book is at home so, amma post it asap
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
papindinho: am on ma way home, the book is at home so, amma post it asap
d bk is at hm y nt in ur brain..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
papindinho: am on ma way home, the book is at home so, amma post it asap
d bk is at hm y nt in ur brain.. Lol just jokng

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (95) (Reply)

2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.