Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Long Break - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Long Break (1061 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Break by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 23, 2013
Hi my Family,
Unlike the last time I just don't want to disappear again.
I would be taking a very long break from Nairaland and other social media activities.

When My friend kept harrassing me to come on Nairaland and share parts of my life and story I was skeptical, I didn't know how acceptable it would be, but my husband advised that sharingg would be therapy and also a way to help others confront their fears which could be anything.
I have met a lot of people online and have been inspired by so many of you.
I have learnt so much more about self control and tolerance. I Thank You all so much.

I have a very very tight work schedule and a young family, I need all the time I can get, charity begins at home, as much as I love to reach out by words and deeds, My immediate constituency must not the least bit suffer.
So far I have been able to manage but in coming days I doubt it.

I have grown so much, learnt so much and I thank You all.

2 Likes

Re: Long Break by thorpido(m): 7:17am On Jan 23, 2013
Thanks for all you've shared.Iron sharpens iron.
Be a blessing always in your constituency.More grease to your elbow.
Re: Long Break by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Long Break by RoyalRoy(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2013
A little check-ins when the sleep refuses to come won't be a bad idea!!!
All well & good, family first madam!
Bless you for all your contributions, u will be missed!!
Re: Long Break by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2013
@debrief08 i'm gonna miss you alot, but spending lyk 10mins on nairaland to give advise is not a long tym to distract u frm doin other stuff. Dat little tym will b appreciated. Debrief If u go on long break, me & my guys go protest, carry placards ''WE WANT DEBRIEF08''. I'm sure NEC a.k.a Nairaland Executive Council will intervain.

1 Like

Re: Long Break by greatgod2012(f): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2013
I really do understand, but what about using your mobile phne to log in, something like 10-15minutes daily, that wont be too much.......it can be on your bed,in d kitchen or even in d car, when you are not d one driving..............im saying all these, because im really going to miss you a great deal, i've learnt a bunch here as a NLander, especially from family section and mst especially, from some pple, i dont want to mention names but you are definately one of my respected NLanders.
Ilove you so much and i hope d long break wont be beyond a week.
Cheers.
Re: Long Break by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 23, 2013
Awwww . . . sad sad sad
Well, I guess it's for the best!
We'll surely miss you but try to 'steal' out time from time to time to check up on us!
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Long Break by DukeNija(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2013
Hahahaaa!
See Begging O.
Oya make I follow beg na. cheesy

Ehm Madam debrief, shebi u know you are nairaland councellor sha.
If you go, what will happen to your people??

So you just want to abandon your 'calling' abi?
Ok O. No wahala.
Re: Long Break by Enoquin(f): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2013
cry
You can juggle being a good manager and all. Don't leave a vaccum
Re: Long Break by slimyem: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2013
Goodbye.undecided
Re: Long Break by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2013
Debrief

Don't go.
Re: Long Break by peziz(f): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
embarassed sobbing profusely!! Aunty debrief, please don't create a huge vaccum in my heart. *pulls out face towel and wipes tears* i know you can multitask, i love your words of encouragement and advice. Pls re-consider this long break.
Re: Long Break by EfemenaXY: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Debrief, as mothers we are famous for multi-tasking.

Don't give up totally on nland. Spending 1% of your time every now and then isn't too tasking is it?

Having said that, you know what works best for you. Nevertheless, don't be a stranger o!

Wishing you and yours, all the best!! wink smiley
Re: Long Break by SisiKill1: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
@ Debrief
Sai wata rana!!

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy: Man Buries Five Kids After Tragic Fire Accident. / Why Do You Eat Rice Every Sunday / Help!!! Who Should Resign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.