Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Adventures Of A Social Network Addict by Mayowa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Adventures Of A Social Network Addict by Mayowa (733 Views)

How I Became A Sex Slave To My Aunty, Now A Sex Addict! Male Reader Writes / Adventures Of A Lady Farmer. / I Have Finally Become A Nairaland Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A Social Network Addict by Mayowa by Cornel88(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2013
Nigeria always appeared to be
boring to me. Probably because I
was born into a middle-class
family and spent too much time
on tv, novels, newspapers and
learning about other cultures.
But all that soon changed when
social networks started creeping
into the system. That was when I
found out Nigeria was probably
the craziest/dopest place to live
on earth.

www.nomodunbi./2013/01/19/the-adventures-of-a-social-network-addict-2/

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now / Which Of These Is The Most Consumed Product In Nigeria? / MYSTERY: Flying Rods.. Myth Or True? See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.