Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids (29621 Views)

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by webaplanet(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wang Xianxiang carries two buckets of water with his eyelids during a provincial festival for migrant workers in Shaodong County, Hunan province, Saturday.

“The 42-year-old fireworks maker from the central Chinese province of Hunan was photographed last weekend performing his signature trick: Suspending two water buckets with a combined weight of 9 pounds on plastic hangers hooked to his eyelids for a minute.

Wang says he is hoping to increase the amount of weight he can carry with his eyelids.

Wang entertained local migrant workers at a provincial festival near his hometown of Liuyang Saturday.

“When I first started it was extremely painful,” Wang told NBC News about his unique talent, “but after a lot of practice it’s just uncomfortable today.”

Among other talents he’s developed for the show? Having two men wrap a metal wire tightly around his neck while he talks to the audience, which he says has been in the thousands.

Wang, who is married with two children, said he has been doing his eyelid trick for five to six years and started doing it purely out of boredom.

But as he increased the weight on his eyelids, he started to train – practicing for 30 minutes each morning and two hours at night.

Wang’s family initially frowned upon his hobby, but slowly came around as his stature grew within the community.

When asked what his aspirations for the future were, Wang kept it simple. “I can currently hold 4.5 pounds on each eyelid, I’d like to push that to 11 pounds per eyelid.”

He was optimistic that he could accomplish that eye-popping feat by the end of the year

Read more http://behindthewall.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/22/16640181-eyelid-weightlifting-raises-eyebrows-in-china?chromedomain=worldnews&lite

Read more odd news at http://tonykempis dot com

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by doctorgold(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
I dey hail the man ooo. Weldone. Singing 'oyo lo wa ooo'

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by johnwizey: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
*blinking*

ds space is for sale

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Imprida(f): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
everything is possible in china.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by touchmehard: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
[size=18pt]Jesus Christ! If this man continues like this, he will soon go blind![/size]

8 Likes

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Acreate(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
chai!!!!
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by rodeo0070(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
End shall never wonder...

9 Likes

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by goldfish80(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
Which kin witch craft be this na angry

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Imprida(f): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
goldfish80: Which kin witch craft be this na angry
this one pass witch craft ooo because naija witch no fit do dis one.

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Tolexander: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
Na jazz.

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Iceslizer(f): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eeeww.....YUCK!
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by imeller: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
I don see person wey carry pass this thing with im Lip for Allen Avenue

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
what is really wrong with this world?
mysteries every day. na wao

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Albert0011(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
In china evry tin is possible

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
Those eyes can kill

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by fankasibe: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
I can carry 5 gallons of water wit my 'ANACONDA'

3 Likes

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by RioFernandez(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
Made in China....! #Smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by kayLion(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
As you see me so, I no send you o...if u like use your joystick, na u know

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Wuse2(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
He is possess, do u need to buy property in Abuja,contact me jessywil@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by TRILLIONIAR: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
MOST TALENTED CHINA, MOST WORWOISH CHINA, OLDEST PERSON CHINA, WATIN CHINKO NO GO DO FINISH
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Blackbody20(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
Na wa o! He go soon dey use hin eyelid carry hin pikin and wife for house.
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Cruxxy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
This one na film tricks. Come make we give you naija buckets & see whether that face no go tear comot. Mchweeeee!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by RuthIsaac(f): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
Chai!! This one na magic ooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by dopeJemi: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by misslaw(f): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
all na cos of money,kudi,ego
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Freak
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
For your eyes only.
The eyes have it.
The Eyes of March.
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by delors(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
Na juju abeg...like say we nor know whassup abi...una don see maga! Small time now, we go hear say im take im tongue pull down Boeing 747...
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by member5: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by vicfajeze: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
I sure say the man blokos go big well well.nothing is impossible for the chinks.
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by seedord247(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Loooks creepy and digusting. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) / Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) / Canva Pro Team Invite Link 2023 / 100% Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.