Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Testcenter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Testcenter (971 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testcenter by jenijade: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2008
Top of the day to y`all.

Got an sms from some recruiting firm, TestCenter inviting me for an interview today somewhere at Ogudu GRA by 9am.

On calling one of the numberz contained in the sms, i was informed TestCenter (who ever they are) is recruiting for some Telecomminucationz company and the test will be computer based.

In addition, i was requested to come along with the sum of N11,000 for some kind of registration.

Am not going to give some freaking consulting firm my money for a job i`m not sure i would get at the end of the day. Besides, i asked the lady i spoke with if the sum of N11,000 is not outrageous an amount for a job seeker to pay for a job he may or may not get at the end of the day.

Besides, really do we pay to get tested for a job?

The real temptation comes when you work just like i do and somehow can afford to pay that money.The question then becomes, what is the gurantee that if i live my persent job which payz so very well, for one i know nothing about, i will earn a higher pay?

Letz reason this all out together peepz, is this right? Meanwhile before i start getting worked up over nothing, please who in the house got this sms? And who has liver enough to pay 11,000 just to get tested?
Re: Testcenter by Aleobe(f): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2008
hello jeni/all,
do not give a dime to anyone you didn't contract regarding getting you a job and to think the amount requested is that outrageous.some individuals have taken to deceiving jobseekers so as to make money for themselves when in truth they are jobseekers themselves who believe they are smarter and can rip people of thir money.always take note of those vacancies you applied for and the consultants you contracted.

(1) (Reply)

Romani-English Interpreters Wanted Urgently! / Job Opportunities At Jorany Resturant / Gtb Assurance Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.