Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Building A 4-flat Of 3-bedroom Each - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 4-flat Of 3-bedroom Each (1145 Views)

Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 4 Flats(of 3 Bedroom Each) In Lekki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A 4-flat Of 3-bedroom Each by adctrl: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
I plan to embark on a project of building the above, obviously for renting and possibly using one of the 4 flats when I am in town as I currently reside in the UK.

First, can any architect provide any plan of modern 4 flats

secondly, does anyone who has been involved in similar project give an estimate of how much each major stages can cost...e.g foundation, blocks to decking (slabs I believe some call it, decking etc

This project is scheduled to start next month in Sagamu, Ogun State....so your prompt, urgent and sincere contribution will be appreciated!
Re: Building A 4-flat Of 3-bedroom Each by doctorgold(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
[img][/img]You can send me o mail on hardabc@live.com this is a sample from my portfolio

Re: Building A 4-flat Of 3-bedroom Each by doctorgold(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
doctorgold: [img][/img]You can send me o mail on hardabc@live.com this is a sample from my portfolio
unfortunately, nairaland places restrictions on the size of pictures i can send. I will advise you get intouch by mail so that i can give you samples of our past works. And if you are convinced, we can proceed.
Re: Building A 4-flat Of 3-bedroom Each by adctrl: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
Thanks Doctorgold. I have sent an email to you.
Re: Building A 4-flat Of 3-bedroom Each by papagiddy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
@doctorgold
can u send me ur designs in to my mail.i intends doing similar project next month.pls send to gideonadeleke@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Building A 4-flat Of 3-bedroom Each by doctorgold(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2013
adctrl: Thanks Doctorgold. I have sent an email to you.

Your email is acknowledged. Please check for our response. Thank you.
Re: Building A 4-flat Of 3-bedroom Each by doctorgold(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2013
papa giddy: @doctorgold
can u send me ur designs in to my mail.i intends doing similar project next month.pls send to gideonadeleke@yahoo.com.thanks
Thank you for showing interest in us. Please check your email for our response. We hope you will be convinced. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat At Transit Village, Just Beside 1004 Estate, V/i For 1M. / 4 Nos Of 3 Bedroom At Ikeja Balogun@ N65m / Miniflat To Let In Ilupeju(newly Constructed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.