Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

This Is Your Word. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Your Word. (529 Views)

Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian / A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. / What Is Your Word For The Year 2010? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Your Word. by uchkochi(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
FROM THE THRONE ROOM OF HEAVEN. THIS IS YOUR WORD.

What I hear in my spirit concerning you is; A NEW BEGINNING,BETTER POSSIBILITIES; ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY WITH DIVINE WISDOM TO UTILISE IT TO THE MAXIMUM. GAIN,GAIN,GAIN; YOU WILL NOT JUST MAKE GAIN IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO BUT YOUR COAST WILL ALSO KEEP INCREASING AGAIN AND AGAIN. LOSSES SHALL BE AVERTED,UNPROFITABLE VENTURES SHALL BE AVOIDED IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME. All these are only possible by the grace and the mercy of God. So forget the past;it is irrelevant. Learn from the hurts, disappointment, heartbreaks and failures because they will all work together for your good. Romans 8:28. Yes they will work together for your benefit because you have learnt.

Now how many days did it take for God to create this entire world? It took Him just six days to create everything including you and I. So God will not need more than a day to turn your circumstances around for Good. A minute is too much for God to take you from the valley to the mountain top. But God wants you to believe Him this month. I mean behave God, Obey His word so that you can commit Him.

This is a month where all your limitations shall be broken. Stagnations will come to an abrupt end. The immeasurable blessings of God will begin to erupt in your life,your business,your family and your destiny. Your marital destiny shall open up,your spiritual destiny will make massive progress. You shall be remembered for good by God and men in the name of Jesus Christ. Only Believe,only obey,only trust and depend on God,only expect,only believe. This is the word of God and every jot of it will be fulfilled to the glory of God. Be blessed.I await your testimonies. MATTHEW 24:35. BB PIN 2739F228.
Re: This Is Your Word. by JeSoul(f): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hi Uchkochi, the spambot got you. I've untagged your post. You should be fine now. Cheers sir.
Re: This Is Your Word. by God2man(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
uchkochi: FROM THE THRONE ROOM OF HEAVEN. THIS IS YOUR WORD.

What I hear in my spirit concerning you is; A NEW BEGINNING,BETTER POSSIBILITIES; ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY WITH DIVINE WISDOM TO UTILISE IT TO THE MAXIMUM. GAIN,GAIN,GAIN; YOU WILL NOT JUST MAKE GAIN IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO BUT YOUR COAST WILL ALSO KEEP INCREASING AGAIN AND AGAIN. LOSSES SHALL BE AVERTED,UNPROFITABLE VENTURES SHALL BE AVOIDED IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME. All these are only possible by the grace and the mercy of God. So forget the past;it is irrelevant. Learn from the hurts, disappointment, heartbreaks and failures because they will all work together for your good. Romans 8:28. Yes they will work together for your benefit because you have learnt.

Now how many days did it take for God to create this entire world? It took Him just six days to create everything including you and I. So God will not need more than a day to turn your circumstances around for Good. A minute is too much for God to take you from the valley to the mountain top. But God wants you to believe Him this month. I mean behave God, Obey His word so that you can commit Him.

This is a month where all your limitations shall be broken. Stagnations will come to an abrupt end. The immeasurable blessings of God will begin to erupt in your life,your business,your family and your destiny. Your marital destiny shall open up,your spiritual destiny will make massive progress. You shall be remembered for good by God and men in the name of Jesus Christ. Only Believe,only obey,only trust and depend on God,only expect,only believe. This is the word of God and every jot of it will be fulfilled to the glory of God. Be blessed.I await your testimonies. MATTHEW 24:35. BB PIN 2739F228.

Yes! It is my word. I enter into my breakthrough in Jesus name. Amen. Amen.

Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

The Judgement Day / Pope Benedict XVI Resigns / is masturbation sinful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.