Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

How To Get Free Advertising On Google [hot] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Free Advertising On Google [hot] (1586 Views)

Free Advertising Platform For Bothproduct And Service Companies. / Free Advertising Sites! / Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free Advertising On Google [hot] by wonuks(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
It may surprise some, but many small businesses new to inbound marketing are unaware that you can get some free advertising on Google through Google Places. And because Google is always looking to increase the value of its local search results — as well as its Google Maps application — the search engine giant has a simple way for you to provide them with that valuable information about your business, which it infuses it into its search engine results.

The benefit? Basically, a way to advertise your business on Google for free. And honestly, who doesn’t love some free advertising? This not only helps your business get found through searches; it can also help you get more traffic, leads, and customers.

Consider this example: When you search for “hotels, Boston,” the Boston Harbor Hotel ranks #1 in the Google Places search results. And to the right of the result, you can see all the information that the Boston Harbor Hotel has placed in its Google Places listing. They’ve included reviews, hotel information, and pictures of the hotel and its surrounding area. Not too shabby a setup, is it?

Are you ready to get some free advertising on Google? Let’s get started.
What You Need to Get Your Free Google Places Advertisement

In order to set up your Google Places listing, you’ll need the following information at hand:

A description of your business
Your phone number, address, and any other contact info you want to advertise
A logo or image that represents your business (for example, some people use a picture of their office, store, or restaurant)
A coupon or special offer you want to advertise (Google also lets you add a coupon for FREE if you want)

In your listing, you can include any information you think is relevant to your business and will attract people to your company. To set up a Google Place listing, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Set Up Your Account

Visit http://www.validprofits.com/how-to-get-free-advertising-on-google-hot/ to read more with illustrated pictures.
Re: How To Get Free Advertising On Google [hot] by wonuks(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
A must read
Re: How To Get Free Advertising On Google [hot] by dav8id(m): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Greate! I like this post
Re: How To Get Free Advertising On Google [hot] by neksummi(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2013
I like this. I'm going to try it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Free Advertising On Google [hot] by wonuks(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
Yeah its worth it. Its for real
Re: How To Get Free Advertising On Google [hot] by wonuks(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
Expect more
Re: How To Get Free Advertising On Google [hot] by wonuks(m): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2013
Check this out

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Invest My 300k / Free Football Tips. / How To Make Money From Quail Farming In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.