Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

2-year-old's Kidnappers Demand N100m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2-year-old's Kidnappers Demand N100m (650 Views)

Redeemed Pastor Sent To Prison Over N100m Lekki Land Fraud (photo) / Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / Kidnappers Demand AK-47, Machine Guns As Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-year-old's Kidnappers Demand N100m by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
Little Emmanuel Oluwatunniso Alonge was on his way to school on Monday in Lagos, southwest Nigeria, when he was kidnapped by gunmen and whisked away to an unknown destination.

P.M.NEWS gathered that the father of the boy, Olusegun Alonge, who is the proprietor of Barachel group of schools in Ifako-Ijaiye, had been contacted by the kidnappers and given 48 hours ultimatum to provide the money or risk losing his son.

A family source said the kidnappers called the father of the boy on two occasions the same day. The first time was at 4.21 pm while the second was at 11.30 pm to demand for the ransom. The 48-hour ultimatum will expire today, but nobody knows the whereabouts and fate of the boy as at the time of filing this report.

Alonge was being taken to school in the parents’ Lexus SUV in the company of the driver (Daniel) and the private nurse (Mrs. Adeyemo) when the kidnappers, who ambushed and overpowered them, snatched the little boy from them at a gunpoint.

http://news.naij.com/20918.html

Story is so touching....insecurity in this country bothers me so much. undecided undecided undecided

Re: 2-year-old's Kidnappers Demand N100m by overdrive(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ewoo very little and innocent boy its high time d government passes a death sentence on any convicted kidnapper.let's tackle this menace once and for all.I pray d kid comes to no harm.
Re: 2-year-old's Kidnappers Demand N100m by Afam4eva(m): 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
How come i never heard of this since i live just a stone throw from the school.
Re: 2-year-old's Kidnappers Demand N100m by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 24, 2013
Afam4eva: How come i never heard of this since i live just a stone throw from the school.
Now we know where you live smiley
Re: 2-year-old's Kidnappers Demand N100m by Feedmemore(f): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2013
OMG!
Wtf!!!
Why are people this heartless?
*speechless*

May God keep him safe
*praying*
Re: 2-year-old's Kidnappers Demand N100m by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2013
Mod's this is front page worthy, someone might have a clue. It's already been published in the dailies.

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Exposes Father Whose Gang Killed Four Policemen In Lagos / Groom Rapes Guest At His Own Wedding / Bus Driver Rapes 2 Daughters For 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.