Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? (2035 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? by PorscheClassy: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2013
The youngest Kardashian sister is finally expecting her first child with hubby Lamar Odom, claims a new report. Also, she will feature her pregnancy in a new show for E! with Sis Kim says the same report.

Khloe Kardashian and husband Lamar Odom‘s dreams to be parents could finally be coming true! The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star is expecting her first child after years of fertility struggles, according to MediaTakeOut.com.

Khloe has reportedly signed a deal to do a new E! reality show with her Sister Kim Kardashian – who is pregnant with boyfriend Kanye West‘s baby — that will focus on their adventures as pregnant sisters, MediaTakeOut.com is claiming.

A source at the E! Network reportedly told MediaTakeOut.com that Kim and Khloe’s new series will start filming in the spring, and that they both will make 50 percent more than they usually make on their reality shows.

SOURCE
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? by overdrive(m): 1:28am On Jan 24, 2013
Wow so happy for her.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 24, 2013
is this really real? So so happy been waiting for this for ages.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2013
[size=13pt]Congrats if it's true smiley

To Nairalanders, they're married o. Make we no hear the usual complaints abeg.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? by homesteady(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2013
eya.....i'm so happy 4 her!!!!...i can imagine wat she was going thru.....wen all her sisters were getting pregnant!!!...i've watched many episodes dat she went to fertility doctors....nd dy said she shld just be patient!!!

Well...our elders 'll say - the patient dog eats d fattest bone....so probably..she might give birth 2 triplets or more
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2013
I don't trust MTO.....but I pray this is true! She's d only Kardashian I'm fond of!

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
Omg!!!i am soooo happy for kloe kardashian...finally she's pregnant..thank God..
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? by Onyinyechimara(f): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
I m happy for her too
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? by Chinwem(f): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
This is good news!!! She's always wanted this. Congrats!
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
(In CD john's voice)Prraaaaiiissseee the Lord. Prraiissee Master Jesus. Amem, Amem.

I am extremely happy for her. More than 2 years of waiting I think. Thank God.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? by sexydiva21(f): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
Congratulations darling super happy 4 u. Iso kale ayo
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 25, 2013
Of all the Kajetan sisters, Kiloe is my favorite. Congrats to her
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? by zangiff(m): 5:03am On Jan 25, 2013
correct

(1) (Reply)

Oluchi Onweagba Is Stunning In Tiffany Amber, Hot Or Not? / Photo: I Go Save With Dbanj, Timaya, 2face Idibia, Etc / #bba: The Chase Winner Back Together With Pokello Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.