Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

What Do You Think About The Level Of 'packaging' In The Society? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Think About The Level Of 'packaging' In The Society? (587 Views)

6 Reasons Gender Equality is beneficial To Nigerian MEN And Society At Large / Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. / Some Superstitious Beliefs In A Typical Nigerian Traditional Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The Level Of 'packaging' In The Society? by PNN: 6:07am On Jan 24, 2013
There is so much 'fakeness' in Nigeria now. People claiming to be 'who' or 'what' they are not. So many ways to 'Package' and 'belong' meanwhile deep down People know they have nothing and cannot really afford the type of 'lifesyle' they want to show the world. According to some one ...

Phrases you never use on the island:

1. i can’t afford it
2. it’s too expensive
3. I bought it on sale
4. I’m not travelling this summer
5. I’m saving for it
6. I borrowed it
7. It’s Yaki Gold
8. I came in a taxi
9. I went to Uni. Jos
10. I’ve never been to London
DO YOU HAVE TO 'FAKE IT' UNTIL YOU 'MAKE IT' ?

(1) (Reply)

Why Can The Igbos Not Creat A Common Voice? / The New Face Of The £10 / Why???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.