Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Have You Been Trying To Add "Uncle Naira" As A Friend On Facebook? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Been Trying To Add "Uncle Naira" As A Friend On Facebook? (824 Views)

Tekno Flaunts Girl Friend On Instagram / See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! / Photo Of The Day: Politician’s Son Sleeps On Millions Of Naira As Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Trying To Add "Uncle Naira" As A Friend On Facebook? by modnd3(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
I'm not too sure if you are my friend on facebook,
so I wanted to add you earlier today.

As I was about logging into my account, I received an email
from facebook saying I have reached my limit of '5,000'
friends.

You see, facebook has a rule that you cannot have more
than 5,000 friends on a personal facebook account. They
reckon that if you have more than that, you should allow
people to FOLLOW you where unlimited number of people
can "Like and Follow" you.

That is what I've done.

You can go to my Facebook Fan Page:
https://www.facebook.com/NdukaEnuma1
to 'Like' me so we can keep interacting.

See You There!

Uncle Naira.
https://www.facebook.com/NdukaEnuma1

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story Of Victor Moses Thatwill Make You Cry (must Read) / RMD On The Run Over N50m Fraud; EFCC Arrests Accomplice / PHOTOS: Prayer Session Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.