Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Super Eagles: Be Conscious - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles: Be Conscious (508 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles: Be Conscious by Attitude22: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
"My earlier Press Release entitled “MAHARAJ JI HAS DONATED AFCON CUP TO NIGERIA, IF …” still subsists.
I, however, wish to restate the need for members of the playing and coaching crew of the SUPER EAGLES to be more conscious, and heed My warnings, in order not to succumb to evil-machinations of negativities, now that the LIGHT has been shone on them, and the GRACE is there, for them to lift the Cup.
Before the physical appearance of Satguru Maharaj Ji, in Nigeria, in 1980, (the year Nigeria won the Nations Cup for the first time), the Europeans distorted facts about colours, by introducing BLUE to Africans, as the colour of love.
I have, for the past 33 years of My DIVINE MISSION, been enlightening the Black people, and the whole world, as regard the vibration entails in each colour.
In this wise, I have always maintained that the colour of LOVE is Red, which is the most vibrant of all the colours, followed by Yellow, Green, White, etc. while blue emits the least vibration, and it is mermaid colour of negativity.
The question then arises, why did the Super Eagles Goal-keeper, Vincent Enyeama, put on a jersey with a blue colour (which the Super Eagles has not been identified with, all along) during the Nigeria/Burkina Faso encounter, in the ongoing Nations Cup Football competitions, in South Africa?
The answer simply is that negative forces are at work, to spiritually manipulate our players, into doing the wrong things, against Maharaj Ji’s divine injunctions/directives, in order to deny Nigerians the deserved victory.
I, therefore, wish to emphatically warn, amongst other earlier divine guidelines, enumerated in My former Press Release, that, henceforth, the playing and coaching crew of the Super Eagles should desist from wearing any material with colour blue, during their subsequent matches, in order for Nigeria, to be able to lift the coveted trophy. Any colour can be put on except blue colour."

BY SATGURU MAHARAJ JI

(1) (Reply)

One Core 2 Dou, Apple macbook Laptop: Just 45,000. Hurry!!! / My Fear For Keshi's Eagles / Controversial Referee Against Nigeria Has Been Expelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.