Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria - Technology Market (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria (45944 Views)

Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. / Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria / Laptop Battery replacement For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Wayne Gretzky
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by zub(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
i need to fix my samsung N150 plus netbook keyboard. whats d cost? pls i need an affordable cost.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
zub:
i need to fix my samsung N150 plus netbook keyboard. whats d cost? pls i need an affordable cost.
The price is 5k with the fixing, how soon do want to fix it.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
[size=14pt]Challenge yourself with something you know you could never do, and what you’ll find is that you can overcome anything[/size]
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by Fringes(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bros, I sent U mail.

*from Ado Ekiti*

please reply quickly: new case, battery and CD Drive for Toshiba Satellite A100/105...

Needed next week, Tuesday latest. Would pay on sight though.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Fringes:
Bros, I sent U mail.

*from Ado Ekiti*

please reply quickly: new case, battery and CD Drive for Toshiba Satellite A100/105...

Needed next week, Tuesday latest. Would pay on sight though.
I just saw your email, i don't have anybody in your state but if you have anybody in lagos that can come to our office at computer village to pick it up for you and send it to you through any of the buses coming to ado ekiti.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by Fringes(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
neupert:

I just saw your email, i don't have anybody in your state but if you have anybody in lagos that can come to our office at computer village to pick it up for you and send it to you through any of the buses coming to ado ekiti.

you have a new mail now. Pls update the cost implications of each of the three items. We would work out someone to pick it up from you in computer village, you get?

I'm especially concerned about the case for the computer and the CD Rom. I know the battery is quite easy.

I'll attach a pix of the computer here so that you have a good idea of it.

Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2014
Moshood was here...
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2014
Thank God its another friday.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2014
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Happy Sunday to everybody.
Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.
-Neupert
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
We have all types of Acer laptop replacement keyboard.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 5:40am On Nov 13, 2014
Good morning, today is going to be a blessed day.............
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by Fringes(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Fringes:
I've decided to put up a notification here in case Mr Neupert doesn't fix and return my computer this week.

It has been with him for about 2 weeks now.

I've been holding on and trusting but he keeps changing the goal posts during the game.

I requested for a complete carcass for the computer whose pix is above there. The deal was that I pay him, via a third party who helped me send it to him, as soon as he completes the case-changing. A laptops's case is called a 'carcass'.

A complete carcass is the whole case - more like buying a whole new 'body' for a car.

Mr Neupert has been telling me one thing or the other for the last 2 weeks. Either he expects me to pay him in full via online banking without seeing a picture of what he has fixed, or says that he could change only the base and not the screen.

It turned out that he never indeed completed a perfect job when he wanted me to pay him in full 8 days ago. Now he acknowledged that but told me to pay him an extra thousand before he can fix it.

I refuse, on my proxy contact's advice.

His basis: For a 5k job, an extra one thousand shouldn't be Neupert's problem, so much so when he know I'll pay him via online banking immediately as soon as he fixed the carcass properly and sends me a confirmatory picture via email or whatsapp.

I've only come here to place an awareness. I could produce recorded phone call discussions and whatsapp messages if necessary.

I plead with Seun, RoyalRoy and all relevant mods and authorities to prevail of Mr Neupert of No 29, Otigba Stree, Beside Enterprise Bank, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos to please complete my job without delay and repatriate my computer pictured above.
Thanks for putting online.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 12:26am On Nov 15, 2014
My own side of the story.
You posted online that you needed 3 items
you have a new mail now. Pls update the cost implications of each of the three items. We would work out someone to pick it up from you in computer village, you get?
I'm especially concerned about the case for the computer and the CD Rom. I know the battery is quite easy.
I'll attach a pix of the computer here so that you have a good idea of it.
and also sent an email to me and i replied you with the price for a toshiba A100 housing(casing), cd rom and a battery.
And you also posted the picture but to my greatest surprise when you sent the laptop it turned out to be different from what you sent to my email and that was the genesis of the delay because the model you sent(Toshiba A205 casing) is very scarce and also far expensive but was still able to locate one for you at the agreed price.
I told you from the onset that i sell laptop batteries, screen, keyboard and that that casing is being sourced from a 3rd party and requested for money for the casing but your so called "3rd party" refused to send the money based on his assumption that i would elope with the money and that laptop that he would send it if i finish it and send him the pictures of the completed job.
I had to convince the owner of the casing that i would pay him after completing the job and he agreed and proceeded with the job.
After completion i was forced to send the true pictures of the completed job and you noticed some imperfection which i explained the reasons behind it but finally insisted we change the clips that holds the laptop when closed.
After much argument you agreed to pay for the clips and told you to pay 1,000 naira for the clips(actual worth is 1,500) and insisted that you should send only 1,000 naira out of the total money(8k) for the guy get the clips and fix it which you finally sent after much argument and reassurance that i have you laptop with me and not elope with it.
That is my own side of the case but before i rest my case i will state it boldly again that i will never elope with your laptop or money because i have a name and brand to protect and i have had clients sent laptops or money from all over Nigeria and everything ended well for us to do another transaction so don't be confused by your engineer, thinking that he is trying to protect you.
I post update of this transaction here tomorrow when you get you laptop.

1 Like

Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by Fringes(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2014
neupert:
My own side of the story.
You posted online that you needed 3 items

and also sent an email to me and i replied you with the price for a toshiba A100 housing(casing), cd rom and a battery.
And you also posted the picture but to my greatest surprise when you sent the laptop it turned out to be different from what you sent to my email and that was the genesis of the delay because the model you sent(Toshiba A205 casing) is very scarce and also far expensive but was still able to locate one for you at the agreed price.
I told you from the onset that i sell laptop batteries, screen, keyboard and that that casing is being sourced from a 3rd party and requested for money for the casing but your so called "3rd party" refused to send the money based on his assumption that i would elope with the money and that laptop that he would send it if i finish it and send him the pictures of the completed job.
I had to convince the owner of the casing that i would pay him after completing the job and he agreed and proceeded with the job.
After completion i was forced to send the true pictures of the completed job and you noticed some imperfection which i explained the reasons behind it but finally insisted we change the clips that holds the laptop when closed.
After much argument you agreed to pay for the clips and told you to pay 1,000 naira for the clips(actual worth is 1,500) and insisted that you should send only 1,000 naira out of the total money(8k) for the guy get the clips and fix it which you finally sent after much argument and reassurance that i have you laptop with me and not elope with it.
That is my own side of the case but before i rest my case i will state it boldly again that i will never elope with your laptop or money because i have a name and brand to protect and i have had clients sent laptops or money from all over Nigeria and everything ended well for us to do another transaction so don't be confused by your engineer, thinking that he is trying to protect you.
I post update of this transaction here tomorrow when you get you laptop.

An online public disagreement of this kind is very avoidable, between two people of integrity.

As soon as this is completed, like a stressful period of pregnancy and the relief which comes after delivery, I guess we would both be very satisfied.

I hope this whole deal closes this weekend, and I'll be back to post my happiness and gratitude to you, my proxy and NL.

Regards.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2014
Fringes:

An online public disagreement of this kind is very avoidable, between two people of integrity.

As soon as this is completed, like a stressful period of pregnancy and the relief which comes after delivery, I guess we would both be very satisfied.

I hope this whole deal closes this weekend, and I'll be back to post my happiness and gratitude to you, my proxy and NL.

Regards.
ok
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 3:44am On Nov 16, 2014
In line with the promise i made about your toshiba issue update, i have search the whole of computer village for the clips of your toshiba A205 but was not able to get a complete good one and so as not to keep on holding to to your laptop i think it is best to return it back to you.
I will communicate to you on phone on how to go about it on Monday.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by herrlekan(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2014
What's the cost of replacement of LG X130 keyboard?
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
herrlekan:
What's the cost of replacement of LG X130 keyboard?
Not available now but will post it when available.
Thanks
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by Efostick(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
what is the cost of a compaq n600c evo keyboard.mine is fvcking up..and can i upgrade the ram,if so,how much please??
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Efostick:
what is the cost of a compaq n600c evo keyboard.mine is fvcking up..and can i upgrade the ram,if so,how much please??
The keyboard is 5k with the fixing.
Yes we can upgrade the ram for you. What size of ram do you want to upgrade to.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 4:45am On Nov 17, 2014
Good morning
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by Efostick(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2014
neupert:

The keyboard is 5k with the fixing.
Yes we can upgrade the ram for you. What size of ram do you want to upgrade to.

2gb will be okay
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2014
Efostick:
2gb will be okay
2k5 for the memory, how soon do you want it?
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by Efostick(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2014
neupert:

2k5 for the memory, how soon do you want it?
2k5 asin like 2,500 ...would love to do it these week
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Efostick:

2k5 asin like 2,500 ...would love to do it these week
Yes, call me on 08124461809 or 08066701575(whatsapp)
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hp 650 replacement laptop keyboard is available here.
Call 08124461809 to order one.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
~Michael John Bobak

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Tech Sales Strategies| / Come In For Budget Laptops - Slightly Above Or Below 400k / USA Used HP Folio 9470m With Keyboard Light For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.