Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Should Nokia Switch To Andriod? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should Nokia Switch To Andriod? (892 Views)

How To Convert Mtn Bis To Andriod Phone / Convert All Java(.jar) Games And Apps To Andriod(.apk) / Upgrade Of Maemo 5 Operating System On Nokia N900 To Andriod Operating System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nokia Switch To Andriod? by caukerzee(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Nokia has seen its self expirience a painful transition from then one of the largest cell phone manifacturers to now a 2nd rate cell phone manifacturer due to arival of RIM, iOS and the andriodOS into the cell phone market over the last 2 years. Nokia gained redemption when it began running on the Windows phone OS, but still haven't held the grounds it used to have 2 years ago. So what do you think, should Nokia switch to the andriodOS or just stick to the windows phone OS?
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Should-Nokia-switch-to-Andriod/id39063

Re: Should Nokia Switch To Andriod? by Tedyk(m): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
Seriously,google(android)killed nd buried Nokia.I think Nokia really needs d android apps.Nokia's hardware plus battery life span z a *yes* but d software z a *no*,symbian as gone into extinction nd d window os z jst lyk a symbian prototype
Re: Should Nokia Switch To Andriod? by caukerzee(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
Tedyk: Seriously,google(android)killed nd buried Nokia.I think Nokia really needs d android apps.Nokia's hardware plus battery life span z a *yes* but d software z a *no*,symbian as gone into extinction nd d window os z jst lyk a symbian prototype
me i think the should stick with windows phone. Windows has made just 2 OSs, they still have a bright future. When andriod started, it was not an instant hit untill v2.3.1. Besides, if nokia switches to andriod, they will start as underdogs. Examples like LG, sony, motorolla: are not making huge profits like samsung even though the run on the same OS.
Re: Should Nokia Switch To Andriod? by Damon03(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nokia should stick with windows jare, the OS still has room for lots of improvements... android wont stay on top forever cos nothing lasts forever
Re: Should Nokia Switch To Andriod? by texazzpete(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
caukerzee: Nokia has seen its self expirience a painful transition from then one of the largest cell phone manifacturers to now a 2nd rate cell phone manifacturer due to arival of RIM, iOS and the andriodOS into the cell phone market over the last 2 years. Nokia gained redemption when it began running on the Windows phone OS, but still haven't held the grounds it used to have 2 years ago. So what do you think, should Nokia switch to the andriodOS or just stick to the windows phone OS?
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Should-Nokia-switch-to-Andriod/id39063

So you think RIM entered the cell phone market recently?

LOL!
Re: Should Nokia Switch To Andriod? by caukerzee(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
texazzpete:

So you think RIM entered the cell phone market recently?

LOL!
i did not say anything like that. RIM had been there for long, but nokia dominated them untill recently. I'm talking about dominance.
Re: Should Nokia Switch To Andriod? by maxjax(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
stil dwn with ma Nokia no matter what

(1) (Reply)

Which Browser Streams Online Video On Bb? / Help With My TECNO N3 RAM / Benefits Of Using Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.