Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story (26052 Views)

Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken / Paint's Ghost Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Goldenheart(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
grin Photoshop!!!
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by mascot87(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
Craps I conclude. We can't b fooled again. If this was to happen in Africa,d rest of d world would laugh and rubbish us. Mtwwww
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
Black Peni5: Where's the one that was taken in Africa?

Abi Africa no get ghosts?

Lol, na winchi (witches) we get here.... Iyami Osoronga, Awon aroso makonle.... grin grin grin grin grin

On a serious note, at least our European brothers have proofs ( contentious) but our proofs be... 'dem say'...
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by razznaija(f): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
All na wash.
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by KINGwax(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
O.k, make i go cemetery dey snap pix maybe me sef go hit sometin

1 Like

Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by blackbeau1(f): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
If I snap picture and I notice a ghost beside or behind me in the picture,I will simply develop two copies and ask the ghost to pay for his /her copy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by SisiKill1: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
How come when it Oyinbo Ghost stories...we find it fascinating but when it is Naija, y'all start binding the devil and spraying holy water?!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
aieromon: Ajebutter ghosts. The ones here want to suffocate you when you're asleep. Who has time to take a picture while screaming blood of God? grin

Those should be poltergeists in action. grin
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by graceng: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
val_dubem: Guys bear with me! Some Pics were unable to upload **Ghost Factor I guess**

grin grin grin grin I guess so,but wait a minute,the whites see the ghost and it's kul,they want to investigate but we see here in Nigeria and its.... grin (u know what it is)
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by kassano22(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
no be only ghost picture, what of mami water picture
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by kpozite(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Anything can happen when one is under the influence of alcohol.
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Jazzgreen(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
sshhhh.... ghost rider in d buildin shocked
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Jazzgreen(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
black_beau: If I snap picture and I notice a ghost beside or behind me in the picture,I will simply develop two copies and ask the ghost to pay for his /her copy
time is money my sister.i guess u might be my fellow igbo , anyi ejighi ego egwu egwu abeg.let d ghost pay for his/her copy jare grin .abi i invit am to join my pix?
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Orikinla(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
People saw my beloved mother hours after she died in a ghastly accident in Ijora, Lagos. But I was wondering why she did not appear to me.
One of the people who saw her was one of her closest colleagues at the Apapa Local Government Office in Apapa Wharf. She did not know that my mother was dead and my mother told her that she was in hurry and did not wait for her to ask any questions.
My mother herself saw a late aunt who was always visiting their home to play with the baby girl she had before she died after child birth.

One thing I know is the world is a very mysterious place.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by ANYPEN(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
where are the others nah? abi ghost don hook you for neck because you dey do their ofofo ni?

The fact is that ghost exist and most aren't out there to hurt anyone so stop calling blood of Jesus. it isn't just those people's time to die and they love home enough to still wanna be around.
mi am enjoying the stories o!
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Eray(f): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
o'boy:
Remembering my best carton those days
singing
There is something strange in the Neighbour-hood,who you gonna call
GHOSTBUSTERS!!!
. There's something weird nd it doesn't look good, who u gonna call, GHOSTBUSTERS!!! Lol. That was may favorite cartoon also.
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by valdubem(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
Goldenheart: grin Photoshop!!!

its not photoshoped
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
Thank God i didn't view this in the night...
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by thaoriginator: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
berem: willy what? now and running out of this thread!
what are you scared of? Come make I hold youkiss
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by tomakint: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The whites want me to believe in ghost yet they tell me not to believe that Oduduwa fell from the sky.Awon omo aje !

grin
So from your heart of heart, do you believe 'Oduduwa fell from the sky'?
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by adexsimply(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
Orikinla: People saw my beloved mother hours after she died in a ghastly accident in Ijora, Lagos. But I was wondering why she did not appear to me.
One of the people who saw her was one of her closest colleagues at the Apapa Local Government Office in Apapa Wharf. She did not know that my mother was dead and my mother told her that she was in hurry and did not wait for her to ask any questions.
My mother herself saw a late aunt who was always visiting their home to play with the baby girl she had before she died after child birth.

HALLUCINATIONS & MIND TRICKS
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by anitank(f): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Love ghost stories. Creepy but interesting. Don't know why they stopped showing it on Zone reality every sunday night

I stay up some nights wishing my late fiance would appear to me, but he nevers shows
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by batstan(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Black Peni5: Where's the one that was taken in Africa?

Abi Africa no get ghosts?
Haba! U suppose know say we no de appear for peeshure na
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by tintingz(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
o'boy:
Remembering my best carton those days
singing
There is something strange in the Neighbour-hood,who you gonna call
GHOSTBUSTERS!!!
'ain't afraid no ghost'

Lol grin i remember that cartoon and the movie back in those days 'The Ghost Busters'

Buh this op post dey scare me wo grin
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by lordZOUGA(m): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
it will be fun to capture a ghost on an 8mp camera phone?? or must the camera be primitive?
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by adexsimply(m): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
Wizards First Rule: People Are Stupid. People can be made to believe any lie because they want to believe it is true, or because they are afraid that it is true.

sorry o no be me talk am o na TERRY GOODKIND O
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Chanchit: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
Na so my mama go snap her pot of soup, only to find my ghost eating fish.. Na wah o, this camera jst dey xpose anything.

1 Like

Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by batstan(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Orikinla: People saw my beloved mother hours after she died in a ghastly accident in Ijora, Lagos. But I was wondering why she did not appear to me.

Hmmmmmmmmm! Na im be say u too go soon see one
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by thaoriginator: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
adexsimply: Wizards First Rule: People Are Stupid. People can be made to believe any lie because they want to believe it is true, or because they are afraid that it is true.

sorry o no be me talk am o na TERRY GOODKIND O
you be wizard? Abi you wan form Zadducus Zur Zarrander shocked
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by FineBro(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
Do Ghost exist #ghostMode
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Chanchit: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
stacomaster: Ghost dnt Xist Until i see Em With ma 2 Eyes!

n u will see it in Jesus name.. Amen..!
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by KingSolomonI: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
the guy that left his coffin to sit on the chair really amused me... grin grin grin
if na you nko?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Photoshop Experts On Whatsapp! (teach And LEARN) / My Archive (kalejaye O. T. Artworks) / A Food For Thought Picture Story For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.