Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Visafone Has Real Big Plans For Naija - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Visafone Has Real Big Plans For Naija (1486 Views)

The Real Big Truth Behind The Ndlea & Frsc Vaccancies / How Can One Make It Real Big In Nigeria Without Soiling One's Hands? / Visafone Recruitment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visafone Has Real Big Plans For Naija by iyke2k4(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2008
Visafone is really ypour passport to the world.what do you expect of this new company withbig viosion for nigeria?See the link below and watch the Visa advert LIVE on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KkCM5T45C0
Re: Visafone Has Real Big Plans For Naija by poeticsoul: 10:26am On Mar 05, 2008
really? i cant envision it, theres just so much noise and so far no action.BOGUS I CALL IT.when are they going to start services, so far they have been transparent, what with all the coded employment actions and all. what are they going to offer nigerians in terms of services?thats what am interested in not all the advers and effizy, we already have enough faoraja companies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Visafone Has Real Big Plans For Naija by xammy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2008
seconded poeticsoul abi what is that thing you call ur name? i wounder why the n.i.g.g.a is carried away by there common advert. no job we want no bi lie lie
Re: Visafone Has Real Big Plans For Naija by kayowalemi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2008
he has so many people in his life and decided to choose her as if it is a priviledge he offered her. Please, is he prince charming?
Kayo

(1) (Reply)

Multilinks - Telkom / Oracle Instructors Needed At Aptech Abuja / What Do You Think Of This Application Letter ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.