Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,750 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin (1403 Views)

Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Pastor Paul Adefarasin 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin by DamilBlog: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2013
A man of Vision, bold mission and vividly clear goals...an achiever. The covener of THE EXPERIENCE and set man over House On The Rock Churches world. 7Star General and an exemplary leader...It's a year of golden Jubilee as he turns 50 and I wish you grace and power to execute all of his divine agenda on earth and as at when due a glorious exit and triumphant entry into the everlasting joy of The Father.
Pastor Paul, hmmm...I have a special dedication for him on his 50th Birthday.../W3s70w
Happy Birthday my dear exemplary leader.
/W3s70w

2 Likes

Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin by layeancah1: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
As u mark ur birthday,may d lord increase u in all ramification,enlarge ur coast,gv u beauty 4 ashes,peace 4 despair.U're simply spcl.Hapi brthdy sir LL&p
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin by ProPastorChris(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2013
Such a great and anointed man of God who has given so much to the body of Christ.

Love you so much Sir, greater glory and anointing on your life Sir.

(1) (Reply)

SEE The Most Decent Photos Of Tonto Dikeh / Ice-prine, Olamide And Dj Xclusive At D'banjs Sisters Wedding / L.a.x Signs New Artist To S.m.r Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.