Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

A Must Read To My Webmaster Brothers AEROFLYWORLD.ORG - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Must Read To My Webmaster Brothers AEROFLYWORLD.ORG (578 Views)

Hello Everyone , Pls My Webmaster's In The House , Pls Help Me!!! / I Need Advice Fast! My Pain With My Webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read To My Webmaster Brothers AEROFLYWORLD.ORG by Legendwap: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2013
Hello I av a story to tell.

I n my webmaster group designed this website www.aeroflyworld.org i took the contract and did not collect part payment becuz a friend introduced me to the company.
I worked with a fellow webmaster cuz the website was design by a white friend and we customize d C.s.s to fit mobile.

The deal is this 10pages + blog where you can register, post n comment 50k bt he said 45k n d company C.E.O said 20k wil b paid by december 2012 for static page n 25k by january 2013 for the development and blog after working for 3weeks he said i should not b angry that no money now and after we got into the new year he called me and said i should com with the work.

HE SAID its great and then when to bank and camebak with 10k after givin him the username n password. HE Now told me he is only going to pay 20k n i told him i take down sumtins n he talked n xo i dcided to take 20k then he was d1 dat choose unlimited hosting and its 10k per year and i said i giv him free 1year if its 45k but since its 20k 30days only imagine he said out of d 20k i should Rmove hostin n d domain name i got 4him at Backorder. So i gave him his 10k n walk out since den he did nt call me n wen i cal he either switch off or Bounce my call.

PLEASE I KNOW I MESSED UP BUT DON'T JUDGE ME I DID IT 4A FRIEND AND PLEASE.

Advice me, speak your mind cuz i want to take down the website www.aeroflyworld.org
Re: A Must Read To My Webmaster Brothers AEROFLYWORLD.ORG by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
The website still isn't mobile responsive though I'm viewing on Opera mini.
However, you don't have to take down the website so you can easily add it to your portfolio for future reference.
Did that before and it earned me a 75k job when I used the abandoned site as demo for another client.
Anyways, just take heart and move on to better things. Conduct your business in a more professional manner and in the the future, don't sell yourself short and always weight the type of client you're working with.

More importantly, make they see a reason why they need the website and not just design it for designing sake.

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Help / SEO Expert Needed For A Long Term Project / Which Fantastico Suite Is Good For School Fee Payment Gateway Installatn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.