Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

How To Make Money Trading Sport - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Trading Sport (8707 Views)

How To Make Money Trading Virtual Football / Make Money Trading In Solid Minerals: Lead, Zinc And Copper / How To Make Money Trading On Soccer: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Trading Sport by leverage12(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
I see so many people struggling to make Money online, so I have decided to use this opportunity as to open people eyes to how they can trade sport betting, instead of gambling.

There are two kinds of people online betting football, those that gambles and those that have a system they follow. football betting is not a business but one can still make a reasonable amount trading it.

To make Money from football betting you must have a site where you get statistic of the clubs playing, a good place you can get that is www.soccervista.com. This site gives prediction and statistics on football, our intention is not to follow its prediction but its statistics. I want you to go through the site and post comments here on what you think before we go further. Your comments will determine if I should continue on this or not. cheers.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by gametalk: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
SoccerVista is good for bet picks. But not all predictions outcomes are 100% right. But you have to use your instincts and bet with money you can afford to loose.
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by leverage12(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
gametalk: SoccerVista is good for bet picks. But not all predictions outcomes are 100% right. But you have to use your instincts and bet with money you can afford to loose.
Good, thats why I said you don't follow the predictions but its statistics, any more questions or comments before I move further, remember your comments and questions you post will tell if I should continue or not. Cheers
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by somadila: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
@op, go ahead and drop ur info. As it may be useful to me or any other punter(s) that comes across this thread. Thanks 4 bringing out d topic
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by fxdee(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
somadila: @op, go ahead and drop ur info. As it may be useful to me or any other punter(s) that comes across this thread. Thanks 4 bringing out d topic
pls this is new to me..just go ahead and teach us how to make money from it...God bless u!!
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by ruggedcuzz: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
Am a newbie to this, pls carry go and have it in mind that some ppl never trade sport b4 when explaining
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by leverage12(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
Here are tips for you to make Money from Football trading: 1. Always have it in mind that everything in life has a trend(even football betting) 2. Never build a system by acumulation(because your loses will be more than your profit) 3. Bet just on one club i.e chealsea and build a system for it by viewing their past matches from soccervista. 4. This is very important : always bet on matches with odds of 1.60 to 1.70, always have it in mind that the bookmaker gives you a chance to win from 50 % profit and above. When you look at odds that has 1.60 to 1.70, you will see that if you add both the draw and other side you can divide your capital, place bet in both draw and other side and still make more than 50% profit i.e in odd of 1.63(home team) 3.47(draw) 5.25(away team). If you look very well its either you bet direct on odd 1.63(i.e you put 100 naira) or you divide the 100 naira and bet both draw and away(draw 3.47 you put 50 naira) (away team 5.25 you put 50 naira). If you look very well you can make a profit of 63 naira putting 100
naira in home team of 1.63= 163 or you bet on both draw and away putting 50naira in both draw and away teams to win a profit of above 50% profit. Note that if you are using a system like this you will need two bookmaker to bet with, because bookmakers dont like betting two times and above on a single matche i.e betfair.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by ruggedcuzz: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
leverage12: Here are tips for you to make Money from Football trading: 1. Always have it in mind that everything in life has a trend(even football betting) 2. Never build a system by acumulation(because your loses will be more than your profit) 3. Bet just on one club i.e chealsea and build a system for it by viewing their past matches from soccervista. 4. This is very important : always bet on matches with odds of 1.60 to 1.70, always have it in mind that the bookmaker gives you a chance to win from 50 % profit and above. When you look at odds that has 1.60 to 1.70, you will see that if you add both the draw and other side you can divide your capital, place bet in both draw and other side and still make more than 50% profit i.e in odd of 1.63(home team) 3.47(draw) 5.25(away team). If you look very well its either you bet direct on odd 1.63(i.e you put 100 naira) or you divide the 100 naira and bet both draw and away(draw 3.47 you put 50 naira) (away team 5.25 you put 50 naira). If you look very well you can make a profit of 63 naira putting 100
naira in home team of 1.63= 163 or you bet on both draw and away putting 50naira in both draw and away teams to win a profit of above 50% profit. Note that if you are using a system like this you will need two bookmaker to bet with, because bookmakers dont like betting two times and above on a single matche i.e betfair.
I dont understand what all this decimal point mean ooo, and also how to use the site to analyse
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by leverage12(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
ruggedcuzz:
I dont understand what all this decimal point mean ooo, and also how to use the site to analyse
in football betting, there is what the bookmaker call odds, the odds determines how much you make in a matche, lets say you are saying chealsea has an odd of 1.65 in a matche and you want to place a bet of 100 naira, you will times 100 naira x 1.65 =165. To use soccervista is easy but I don't know how to begin to explain the site to you, but you can call me on 08138436585 let me see how I can asist you. Cheers.
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by niyeee: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by somadila: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
@op, from d instance u cited, if a punter is tipping on home win, it means he has 1/3 chances of winning. At d same time if he splits d money into two on draw and away win, he has 2/3 chances of winning. My question is this: what happen when d result of d game do not turn out in his favour cos there is no 100% tip no matter d team involved in d match
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by leverage12(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
somadila: @op, from d instance u cited, if a punter is tipping on home win, it means he has 1/3 chances of winning. At d same time if he splits d money into two on draw and away win, he has 2/3 chances of winning. My question is this: what happen when d result of d game do not turn out in his favour cos there is no 100% tip no matter d team involved in d match
you are right bro,in any of the side you are betting you have possibility of over 55% of winning with a net profit of over 55% gain. The way to make Money from this is using 2 bookmakers and working with the power of the ratio of the rich i.e when you put 10 dollars in each of the 2 sites and you lose, all you have to do is times your loses times 2.5 and place a stake on the amount calculated, if you should still lose, add both the first loses and the second one, then times by 2.5. Continue on this and before you get to the 6th time you would have made profit. To create a good sytem on this, write down the money you want to be making, then times it by 3, then add the total capital again and times it by 3 again, do this in 6 steps, then you are good to go.
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by somadila: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ur idea is great. I've actually used such method in corner market live betting but d truth of d matter is dat ur bank must be large if not, u will be chooked on d way. Keep it up bro. Regards

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by leverage12(m): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2013
somadila: Ur idea is great. I've actually used such method in corner market live betting but d truth of d matter is dat ur bank must be large if not, u will be chooked on d way. Keep it up bro. Regards
thanks bro, but for this to work effectively you need just study a club and focus on it, the best way to know if this system works with a club is using soccervista to check the club history and also to see if there are enough up coming matches for the club you a trading on. Cheers
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by somadila: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2013
Yes, u're on point. Good one. Well done bro
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by barikay: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
ThIs is martigale method. In just few minutes ur account will be wipe out
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by sirdanok: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
soccervista is okay but you have to carry out both fundamental and technical analysis on the teams thoroughly before staking or you might be on the losing side all the time.there are so many other sites that can give you insight on how to win always.i dont bet on who wins or loses,to me its riskier and it can wipe out your account.i bet more on goals,corner kicks,both teams to score and asian handicaps.
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by leverage12(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
sirdanok: soccervista is okay but you have to carry out both fundamental and technical analysis on the teams thoroughly before staking or you might be on the losing side all the time.there are so many other sites that can give you insight on how to win always.i dont bet on who wins or loses,to me its riskier and it can wipe out your account.i bet more on goals,corner kicks,both teams to score and asian handicaps.
you are right bro, but it depends on the club you are supporting, some are good for under, over while some are good for direct betting, it all lies in you doing your analysis well. Cheers
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by gametalk: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2013
Which Naija Bookmakers can we use to make this trick works? As side from Nairabet i know.
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by bemagnify: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
I mak millions by betting on corners on a futbal matches! Dnt doubtin me!
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
bemagnify: I mak millions by betting on corners on a futbal matches! Dnt doubtin me!

u can lie too much bros. Which millions u make frm corners
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by Chibenze(m): 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
Am into sport betting but i drop it for a while cos i lost more than i earn be careful dis can not feed u 4 life my advice to everyone who want to make money and also knw how it works should read "the richest man in babylon" go to d book shop to buy it. I am a member of a site that pay into ur lr just for reading emails join me der to make little by little income https://www.nairaland.com/1184391/earn-lr-just-reading-emails#14146581
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by bemagnify: 3:36am On Feb 05, 2013
Successimpactld:

u can lie too much bros. Which millions u make frm corners
that is y i 8 2post hw i mak money on line.... SMH
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by bemagnify: 3:37am On Feb 05, 2013
Chibenze: Am into sport betting but i drop it for a while cos i lost more than i earn be careful dis can not feed u 4 life my advice to everyone who want to make money and also knw how it works should read "the richest man in babylon" go to d book shop to buy it. I am a member of a site that pay into ur lr just for reading emails join me der to make little by little income https://www.nairaland.com/1184391/earn-lr-just-reading-emails#14146581
dpend on d strategy u use man!
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by udemzyudex(m): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2013
leverage12: Here are tips for you to make Money from Football trading: 1. Always have it in mind that everything in life has a trend(even football betting) 2. Never build a system by acumulation(because your loses will be more than your profit) 3. Bet just on one club i.e chealsea and build a system for it by viewing their past matches from soccervista. 4. This is very important : always bet on matches with odds of 1.60 to 1.70, always have it in mind that the bookmaker gives you a chance to win from 50 % profit and above. When you look at odds that has 1.60 to 1.70, you will see that if you add both the draw and other side you can divide your capital, place bet in both draw and other side and still make more than 50% profit i.e in odd of 1.63(home team) 3.47(draw) 5.25(away team). If you look very well its either you bet direct on odd 1.63(i.e you put 100 naira) or you divide the 100 naira and bet both draw and away(draw 3.47 you put 50 naira) (away team 5.25 you put 50 naira). If you look very well you can make a profit of 63 naira putting 100
Naira stake can do this
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by udemzyudex(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2013
bemagnify: that is y i 8 2post hw i mak money on line.... SMH
Lol..funny dude
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by wink2015(m): 5:53am On Mar 10, 2017
leverage12:
I see so many people struggling to make Money online, so I have decided to use this opportunity as to open people eyes to how they can trade sport betting, instead of gambling.

There are two kinds of people online betting football, those that gambles and those that have a system they follow. football betting is not a business but one can still make a reasonable amount trading it.

To make Money from football betting you must have a site where you get statistic of the clubs playing, a good place you can get that is www.soccervista.com. This site gives prediction and statistics on football, our intention is not to follow its prediction but its statistics. I want you to go through the site and post comments here on what you think before we go further. Your comments will determine if I should continue on this or not. cheers.

Nice share and quite informative!
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by market9ja: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
soccervista provides betting tips but those are not dure brts of course
https://soccervista.ng
Re: How To Make Money Trading Sport by market9ja: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2019

To make Money from football betting you must have a site where you get statistic of the clubs playing, a good place you can get that is https://soccervista.ng This site gives prediction and statistics on football, https://9ja.bet our intention is not to follow its prediction but its statistics. I want you to go through the site and post comments here on what you think before we go further. Your comments will determine if I should continue on this or not. cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment / Foreign Investors Buy Out Nigerian Shareholders In Seven-up / LoadNG Automated Systems Official Nairaland Customer Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.