Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Please Can Someone Explain To Me Why Ikechukwu Uche Is Always On The Bench - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Can Someone Explain To Me Why Ikechukwu Uche Is Always On The Bench (627 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Vs Ikechukwu Uche: Who Should Start For Nigeria ? / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Explain To Me Why Ikechukwu Uche Is Always On The Bench by hollandis(f): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
Please is he injured ?
Re: Please Can Someone Explain To Me Why Ikechukwu Uche Is Always On The Bench by sexy74(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
He is selfish and not astrong player.
Re: Please Can Someone Explain To Me Why Ikechukwu Uche Is Always On The Bench by hollandis(f): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
How is he selfish ?I always enjoy his game in his spanish club and he also scores in almost every match he features for Nigeria
Re: Please Can Someone Explain To Me Why Ikechukwu Uche Is Always On The Bench by obi4eze(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ike Uche is not selfish. He's a good dribbler and knows how to trouble defenders. He was favoured during Siasia's time and proved himself on the pitch. Maybe Keshi prefers Emenike
Re: Please Can Someone Explain To Me Why Ikechukwu Uche Is Always On The Bench by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Only Keshi can give the right answer. But I think it's cos of these...
1. Keshi love stout & robust players especially as a centre striker. Emenike & Ideye. IK Uche does not possess the physical qualities of these two. And as a coach, you play 1st, players that best suit your tactics. Keshi played a 4-3-3 formation in the last two matches, using two wingers, Musa & Ideye against B/Faso & Moses & Musa against Zambia. He used the stout Emenike as the main man. So far, he's done well with 2 goals. Maybe against Ethiopia, Keshi may play Uche as a winger or he switch to 4-4-2, using both IK Uche & Emenike.
Re: Please Can Someone Explain To Me Why Ikechukwu Uche Is Always On The Bench by hollandis(f): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ok .The fault is keshi's then

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Stage A Come Back To Chelsea / Npfl/ Rangers Vs Warri Wolve 4:00 Pm / Chelsea Win Europa League With A Late Goal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.