Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Keshi Is A Disgrace (I Got Proof) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Is A Disgrace (I Got Proof) (939 Views)

Mourinho: It's A Disgrace, I Feel Ashamed / Real Reason Why Keshi Is Shutting Out Kelechi Iheanacho From The Super Eagles. / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Is A Disgrace (I Got Proof) by vokalguy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sooo keshi made mikel the #1 pk taker, has he been following this boy? Mikel can not score a pk even if the life of his parents depended on it. We have a center forward in Emenike who would be able to score WITHOUT any difficulties. I am sorry but the statement he made has convinced me that he does not have football brain and he SHOULD be replaced. He can never move the team forward.

Re: Keshi Is A Disgrace (I Got Proof) by AndreUweh(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mikes has always scored penalties for Nigeria. He scored for the under 17s and under 21s. He also scored for Nigeria during the qualifiers against Liberia.
Re: Keshi Is A Disgrace (I Got Proof) by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
vokal_guy: Sooo keshi made mikel the #1 pk taker, has he been following this boy? Mikel can not score a pk even if the life of his parents depended on it. We have a center forward in Emenike who would be able to score WITHOUT any difficulties. I am sorry but the statement he made has convinced me that he does not have football brain and he SHOULD be replaced. He can never move the team forward.
pls,will u keep ur mouth shut,i've nver seen him lose a pk b/4.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Is A Disgrace (I Got Proof) by vokalguy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
pls,will u keep ur mouth shut,i've nver seen him lose a pk b/4.

Dude are you nuts? Do YOU know anything about football? The reason you have never seen him miss a penalty before is he BARELY plays one. My point is why should he be the designated pk taker when we have players who are MUCH more better than him. You do not need a degree, matter of fact you do not even need any form of education to be able to figure out the fact that this dude SHOULD NOT, MUST NOT, SHOULD NOT HAVE been considered to be the number one choice to take a penalty for the super eagles. Common guys, this is common sense!

Andre Uweh: Mikes has always scored penalties for Nigeria. He scored for the under 17s and under 21s. He also scored for Nigeria during the qualifiers against Liberia.

Yes nobody is denying the fact that he has scored penalties in the past but what I am disputing is the fact that at the beginning of such an important tournament, he should not have been the first choice, matter of fact i'll probably make him 6th choice..
Re: Keshi Is A Disgrace (I Got Proof) by burningspear(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
vokal_guy: Sooo keshi made mikel the #1 pk taker, has he been following this boy? Mikel can not score a pk even if the life of his parents depended on it. We have a center forward in Emenike who would be able to score WITHOUT any difficulties. I am sorry but the statement he made has convinced me that he does not have football brain and he SHOULD be replaced. He can never move the team forward.

I would that we express our opinions in such a way that we don't allow the mouth (and emotions) to be this faster and quicker than the brain! Keshi, the former SE longest-ever captain (also an AFCON gold medalist), not having football brain? How easy it is to judge the man in the battlefield. Worst still, how people under-rate Mikel, questioning why the SE star player should take PK?

Again, perhaps, Theodore Roosevelt (1891 & 1910) was in this dilemma when he wrote "It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly, not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done."
Re: Keshi Is A Disgrace (I Got Proof) by dominique(f): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2013
He wasn't a disgrace when they were winning qualifiers and friendlies abi? True his substitutions were questionable but let's give the man a breather abeg. Our game against Zambia was far better than the one against burkina faso. Our game against ethiopia should also improve with or without biased officiating.

(1) (Reply)

"Other Rappers Be Like Naija Them No Dey Reach Final"........... OLAMIDE / Players Of African Origin / Man United Winger Wilfried Zaha Caught In Bed With Daughter Of Boss David Moyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.