Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

4 Major Reasons To IMPROVE Your ALEXA Ranking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Major Reasons To IMPROVE Your ALEXA Ranking (532 Views)

5 Things You Must Stop Doing To Improve Your Social Media Security. / 10 Ways To Improve Your Alexa Ranking / Samurai-x Effect: 6 Ways To Lower Down Your Alexa Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Major Reasons To IMPROVE Your ALEXA Ranking by naijabambam(m): 2:34am On Jan 26, 2013
If you are reading this then I assume you know what ALEXA is, if not, check here and view the interface:

The Reasons you should Improve you ranking goes thus;

1. Improve GOOGLE rank i.e. the efforts you make to improve Alexa rank directly/indirectly works for Google too.
2. Most prospective clients visit Alexa to see how well your website is doing before contacting you.
3. If you want to run adverts on your website/blog, your high rank will convince your clients.
4. Alexa Rank = Site Quality i.e. The Quality if your Alexa rank give people the impression of what content quality you provide

Feel free to visit my website and Download Latest Nigeria Music / Videos and also some Tech Tips

Kombo
@NaijBamBam
www.naijabambam.com

(1) (Reply)

Please All Wabmaster To Read This / Call Of Necessity / Who Needs A Review --- Come In Here --- Premium / Normal All For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.