Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently (33591 Views)

Women only church where male pastor sucks breasts for deliverance / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / Don't Look For Deliverance - Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Akiika: 12:04am On Jan 29, 2013
Waste your expensive bandwith on stuff made up by Seun.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by dammytosh: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2013
payoski: A man of God from one MINISTRY that my wife attends asks her to pay #100,000 for house visitation, liberation and deliverance. That while he was praying he saw what happened in our family and my wife confirmed that is true, he man of God now said that danger ahead that we need to act fast by paying the money as soon as possible and obtain our PAYMENT RECEIPT which covers transportation for 7 persons and their salary . But the truth remain that we don’t have this money in question. Transportation from our state to his ministry ground is about #1,350 only, please we needs your good advice please

Ur husband u mean ? Cos i dnt bliv u are man enough. So if they ask her to do sometin to u dt does nt require much money. she could av gone ahead.

Pay the minister, na him ay make u fool ? No be u see fool for ground fool for urself ?
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Ikoniko(f): 12:26am On Jan 29, 2013
Hearme: I HEARD THERE WAS A MAN WHO WENT TO KADUNA LAST YEAR AND WAS CHARGING ABOUT 5OK FOR EACH PERSON THAT COMES FOR DELIVERANCE. THE STORY IS SIMILAR IN THE SENSE THAT YOU BRING YOUR TELLER AND YOU OBTAIN A RECEIPT FROM HIS AGENTS. KD GUYS CAN YOU PLEASE CONFIRM
It is true. They are so many of dem in kd, including the one that want to dupe my elder sis three weeks ago.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 29, 2013
payoski: A man of God from one MINISTRY that my wife attends asks her to pay #100,000 for house visitation, liberation and deliverance. That while he was praying he saw what happened in our family and my wife confirmed that is true, he man of God now said that danger ahead that we need to act fast by paying the money as soon as possible and obtain our PAYMENT RECEIPT which covers transportation for 7 persons and their salary . But the truth remain that we don’t have this money in question. Transportation from our state to his ministry ground is about #1,350 only, please we needs your good advice please

FYI some of these people use people that know you to source these info about you
Don't fall for a scam
God will never charge you for prayers ,you give offering freely
Run
Learn to pray for yourself and your family and keep away from these fear mongers
Drop that so called MOG
And stop your wife from perambulating all over town and across state lines looking for signs and wonders
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 29, 2013
this is about $700 worth of deliverance
Lord have mercy
Enough to feed my family for about I full month
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 29, 2013
@poster, I beg run away and pls be man enough to stop your wife from going to that church.

Pls start attending a bible believing church with her wife, study the Word of God, know what God says about you and your family then declare it with your mouth without fear. Paying for deliverance is not of my own God. Jesus has paid the price, no pastor paid it.

Then, pls poster, don't forget you are your own prophet, the moment you run around for prophecy and prayer or laying of hands, be sure you are seeking for doom. Be careful where you go for prayers. Am not recomending church ooo but churches like Deeper life, RCCG, Apostelic Faith, the Apostelic Church, Four Square, Winners too believe in prayers and fast yourself, go there, you will hear the Word of God not all those abraka dabra places pls.

Above all, your soul is most important. If you go to a church and salvation is not preached for one month and all they do is get rich prayer, deliverance upon mountain and valley every time, I beg run away.

Salvation should season every prayer and preaching alwayssssssssss.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by TolaniLuv: 4:11am On Jan 29, 2013
At OP# I'm 100% sure you posted this to mock pastors/Christians .

But, What you wrote that await you ahead is gonna come to past in ur life/family! That's if you make up the story. The story will surely make up with u too, cuz that's what u wished for.

But, if what you wrote is true dont pay any money to a god damn pastor.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by antartica(m): 4:52am On Jan 29, 2013
Mugu fall,guy man chop.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Revolva(m): 5:47am On Jan 29, 2013
All I see is wash wash!!!

I like your christ but don't like your christainity ..Mahatma Ghandi
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by WolexyNoni: 6:14am On Jan 29, 2013
Dis is xo dishearten...tell the so called pastor to go and read Matthew chapter 10 verse 8 to 10.. He can truly be a man of GOD or he can be one of those pastor that went underground for juju and stuffs..they are the type that tell u to buy diz and dat...did jesus christ use soap and sponge to deliever anybody in d bible...i tell u ,at the endtime,they will tell jesus "didnt i cast out spirits in ur name,didnt i prophesy and do many mighty works in ur name?"..and jesus will say..''i neva knew u,depart from me u evil doers'' (matthew 7 verse 21 to 23..nobody can help u decide..it is up to u..i pray GOD will help u and ur family..IJN AMEN
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by timilehing(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2013
You've got 2-options- pray or pay! Once ur fear has allowed them in ur heart, whatever they said-they'll push it till it happens.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Isiterere(m): 6:54am On Jan 29, 2013
Monetisation of Deliverance....
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by amor4ce(m): 7:02am On Jan 29, 2013
OP, stop going to church but return to your ancestral roots. You are probably a descendant of Shem but, like many others, have been led to believe that you are cursed - the oyinbo that fabricated christianity, judaism and islam are impostors those religions teach that negroes are a terribly cursed people.

One of the basic tenets of christianity is that christians give their lives to christ. This enough is a very big red flag because the true Redeemer is described several times in the Scriptures as giving His life for us, as giving His life as ransom for us. The clear implication is that christ is an impostor whose name was inserted into the plagiarized and obscured bible texts published and disseminated to the world by the oyinbo liars and supremacists. Therefore, Christians do not practice what they read and are under a strong delusions, except for the top clergy who are aware of their deliberate deceit.

Christ is one of the two beasts and probably the prince of greece, the prince of persia having to do with islam; both are for Satan.

Ifa (ephod) is true and the Redeemer was born around two millennia ago as Eshu (not Yeshu or Yeshua).
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by ogene70: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2013
@ Enilove, where do you worship? you just killed it totally, thumps up.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Sirdayor(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2013
I will advice you to first give your life to christ genuinely. The bible says that "you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free", and remember that Jesus said that "he is the way, the truth and the life. that no one cometh to the father except through him".
Therefore, get hold of christ first, then you will discovered that you don't even need any deliverance minister.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by yeko68: 7:34am On Jan 29, 2013
Ask him to give you an example from the scriptures, old or new testament where someone pay for deliverance, otherwise keep your distance since am convinced he is a fake prophet.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Prudenceduru(f): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2013
my dear look 4 better church.... dat church or wateva it is, its nt it @ all.... nobody is suppose 2 pay 4 such... afta all d woman with d issue of blood in d biblbe dint pay 4 GOD 2 heal her
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2013
ITbomb: Your wife's pastor?
Who got deceived in the garden?
The woman , who later drag the man into it.
The devil and his age long method: Get the woman and the woman will get her man, and we get their entire generation.

best post I've seen today

+1 like
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by nex(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2013
Well, my suggestion is that you pay. The job of a "maga" is to pay, and you Mr PAYoski, are the maga in this situation, so I suggest you do the needful. Pay the N100,000 Deliverance Fee in order that you family may receive spiritual favour this 2013. God bless you as you give.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by fasho01(m): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Stkingsley(m): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2013
A lot of you might not believe his story, but it is actually truth. And dont be deceived, they are not even white-garment churches. They are pentecostal pastors. pastors with complimentary cards. I have a house in the village, where each time i travel home with my family, a child (from 10yrs downwards) will be screaming in the night for death. and it has called for serious concern and then in search of solution, i have personally met a lot of them, some i have paid N50k, some N80k and some N100k. Both from Lagos (where i am based) and even some i was directed to at Owerri, and one in Umuahia. One truth is, after their prayers the thing continues the next day as soon as they are gone.

Please do not pay to any man of God. A cousin of mine told me about a particular MAN OF GOD who can solve my problem but was quick to say the man is quite expensive, then i asked how expensive, and he told me the man can take up to N250K, to pray for my house! can you imagine.

i am just saying this becuase of those that said they dont believe wot payoski is saying
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2013
go steal pay d money or kidnap d pastos wyf and demand ransom wey u go use pay?am
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by wazobiaforu(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2013
vislabraye:

My brother, it is possible. I have heard it and have experienced it.

There was a pastor who asked me to give him 60k so he could pray for me. He said that he would use the money to buy some necessary ingredients,like two goats. One would be a scape goat and the other they would kill.

When he spoke to my mum, he told her that even 200k won't be enough because he also needs to buy a tortoise grin. He said some special prayer warriors would also be invited to pray on my behalf.

Things do happen. Its pastors/prophets like these that spoil christianity.
---------______----------______
I was actually thinking it was a fake story but going through the threads and see many people in the same shoes, make me believ it is likely to be true.
Come to think of it, if any MOG should ask you for such amount of money DID YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEM BIGGER THAN NIGERIA PROBLEMzzzzzzzzz? If so you need to pay many ppl to pray for you.

Also if the OP want to mock Christianity, i guess he must have been laughing where he is now CUS... I have seen many church advertisment here, even some people write their pastors Number or their personal number .... You are doing the wrong thing at the wrong time

Teach the man how to close to God himself than to be advertising your church and be saying bad things about other churches (som1 said dont go to white garment church but come to his church)

Train yourself and your wife how to pray
And stop looking for miracles ... Eni ire kan osi .... Everybody have his/her own problem ...nobody is problem free
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by kuss: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2013
FAKE STORY,FOOL TRYING TO MUCK XTIANITY
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2013
enilove: The bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge. Amos 4:3.

Even if the money is available you do not have to pay.No true man of God will request for money from any one for prayers.
If you have any of the following churches around you,go there, they will come and pray with you for free:

Mountain of fire and miracles ministry,
Deeper Life bible church ,
Four square Gospel church,
Redeem Christian church of God,
Christ Apostolic church etc.

Most white garment pastors would ask for money, but it is not biblical.

The best thing to do is this:

1-Rededicate your life to God ,by confessing your sins and ask God to forgive you.( repent of your sins.)
2- Accept the Lord Jesus Christ into your Life as your personal Lord and saviour.
3 - confess zechariah 2:5,Psalm 3, & 24. then cover yourself and your families with the blood of Jesus and the protective fire of God

Then pray the prayers below:

Father pls send your angels to be 24 hrs daily round this compound in Jesus name.

I soak every grain of sand that forms part of the soil of this compound in the blood of Jesus.

Let the foundation,the roof and the walls of this house be covered with the blood of Jesus.

I dislodge and bind every evil mixture in the concrete of this house in Jesus name.

Father,send your angels to exhume any property of the devil that may have been buried in the ground of this compound (or your flat or room which ever is applicable) and make a bonfire of them in Jesus name.

Blood of Jesus ,fall like showers upon this compound ,properties etc.

Holy Ghost fire ,incubate and take full control of this environment etc.

I cancel any curse that must have been uttered against this compound etc and its contents with the blood of of Jesus and I loose this compound.... from its power in Jesus name.

Let any evil remote control wave directed towards this compound be roasted in Jesus name.

Father,let the blessings of heaven fall like rain upon this house and its occupants in Jesus name.

I cancel every coscious or unconscious curse uttered by unhappy construction workers in Jesus name.

Pray the wall of fire around the land or house . And as the spirit of God leads you.

Am not so sure of the nature of the problem ,but the fact is that God said that "We shall decree a thing and it shall be established and the light of God shall fall upon our path"

It is better to pray with your mouth than to always rely on Pastor,who may be satanic of fake pastors or prophets , to pray for you. And if problems arise at any other time in the future you will still need to wait till they come,which may be too late for any urgent problems.

You may give a man of God money but it must be from your heart and not by demand.When you give, the lord will bless you also.

Attend any bible believing church around you and make sure you live a holy life .

make i hear word. Bible believing church indeed. private jet owning church abi. na quran others dey believe.
is dat initiation. wateva happened to praying to our father in heaven in our own words.
guys beware ..
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by higheee: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2013
believe in your God and do away with any fear he might implant through his foresaw vision.I had similar occurence from one white garment church sometimes ago. when i could not raise the money i ran to my God through prayer, fasting, obedient to His commandment and all is well with me.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Tobiustobius: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2013
ifihearam: @poster

The pastor might be a true man of God and if you have the money to pay I advise you do because if(Godforbid)any mishap befalls your family no one here will be there to support you or bear your cross.

I was under the impression of some of the comments until I understand certain things,its called sacrifice,alter for alter,don't be fooled by some of them here,if its convenient to you please do it sharply. If it were to be a herbalist that requested it for those that are still unbelievers won't they agree,that's the point where we christians miss it.

Your wicked relatives can afford to sacrifice human blood,cows and goats to mmake sure you don't succeed or kill you why can't you sacrifice even more to make sure you succeed,my dear gone are those days you praise God and pray empty handed,you better place seeds and sacrifices before the alter of God to counter any neative alter raised against you.

Sacrifice kini? Yes, sacrifice to GOD, that's normal. Not sacrifice to one silly pastor who has the guts to demand a hundred grand up front, complete with proof of payment.
I lose hope in humanity sometimes.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by oatlala(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2013
@op ARE YOU A LEARNER?
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by 9icetoo(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
Joagbaje:

I said earlier I don't agree to the demand . On the MOG part . It's between him and God. I only said the man inviting him should plan for his welfare and sow seed .of what he can afford . And nothing is wrong with that. If its 10,000 o or 20,000 or 5,000 .
can't he sow a seed of 100 naira or must it be in thousands? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? / Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.