Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Fani Kayode's Contradiction - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fani Kayode's Contradiction (438 Views)

Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) / VIDEO: Jonathan Must Not See Or Hear This, Femi Fani-kayode Changes Tune / Femi Fani Kayode, Kemi Olunloyo Exposed As Pathetic Liars On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fani Kayode's Contradiction by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 26, 2013
Please if u are pro Igbo or Pro Yoruba kindly move along to the ward for Neurotic personalities this thread isn't for you grin

I came across the video below and what piqued my curiosity was the fact the he was said to have explained away all theories that the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo goes on to say what chief said was that "You don't expect us to fed our enemy and economic blockade is a legitimate war strategy undecided""seriously? undecided
Isn't that the same thing as admitting chief said exactly what the whole world says he said, please what's the difference between lets starve them to death and we shouldn't be expected to feed our enemy? undecided

please watch and kindly air your views, I could be wrong but please views are very welcome...and mods please delete tribalistic comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snu87t3AFEo

(1) (Reply)

Compare Your Childhood's Play To Children's Play Of Now.which One Is Interesting / Lawyers Condemn Petitions To Njc Against Justice Talba Pension Thief Judge. / Why Does Men Rarely Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.